Whats wrong with Truckersworld?

Why do some people on this site, including at least one moderator, spit venom at one of the other Drivers Site’s,Truckersworld?
Whats their problem with people who may have a different outlook to theirs?
I wonder what people who have nothing to do with transport think when they see this demeaning attitude to other drivers displayed here.
We are all supposed to be adults.
In a democracy, we have to accept that others might disagree with what we think.
You dont have to agree with what other people’s points of view are, however, you dont have the right to vilify them just because their opinion is not the same as yours!
On that ‘other’ website, there are people just like those on this site.
I’m sure I’m not the only one who posts on both sites.
There is room in the UK for both sites, if we lost one or the other, that would not be benificial to drivers.
It’s time that posts on this website were policed more severely.
By all accounts, lets hear your opinions, the venom we can do without!
Alex

This thread will be buried into some forum that nobody visits…
:laughing:

Muckaway:
This thread will be buried into some forum that nobody visits…
:laughing:

Like Truckersworld :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Taxi :grimacing:

Seeing some of the abuse that has been thrown at this website from other websites over the years I think on the whole this website is remarkably restrained… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

however this thread will only serve to create issues and be of no benefit to either website.

If people want to discuss Truckersworld then the best place to do it is on its own website.

to stop any issues arising this thread is locked and any others on the same subject will be removed.