What's wrong with this picture

Someone stole the pin

Well that’s one way to make sure nobody steals your trailer ! :slight_smile:

It came off or rather snapped off when the driver unhooked in our yard to change trailers.

The pin was found just behind the fifth wheel, so it pulled off as he went forward to drop it.

Here’s another photo…

Was he an Agency driver ■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Maybe he lowered his suspension on his unit before pulling forward a few inches therefore snapping the pin. Obviously pin must have been a bit weak anyway.

Better it happened in the yard and not on a roundabout :open_mouth:

Never seen that happen before but have seen a snapped pin.

tango boy:
Was he an Agency driver ■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

lol

Honked:
Better it happened in the yard and not on a roundabout :open_mouth:

Never seen that happen before but have seen a snapped pin.

Sometimes you get that luck, dropped a trailer at our fitters and when i pulled the handle on my units 5th wheel it broke off.

Better happen at the yard then on the motorway and send the trailer “flying” into the traffic.

Some idiot has dumped a pin less trailer in the middle of a pleasant rural view, how bloody inconsiderate , as it will be a Bugger to move !

These bloody itinerant travelling types’ll nick anything.

Hasn’t stowed his handle.

Am I right? What do I win?

:laughing: :laughing:

The picture is ok how did trailer get there without king pin, who,s window has it gone through

Is it that the trailer has odd coloured legs?

Eh? eh? eh?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The left one (from this view) looks further forward than t’other…possibly rammed it home that hard due to some poxy automated gearbox and bent the leg and knackered the pin in the process!! :wink:

The front marker lights are different.

One set are together, one set have a gap.

The prize should be sent to me asap.

Ken.

Someone slote ya tractor unit !

some idiot bought a trailer with an 8mm rubbing plate!

no abs light on the front rhs…pin has been stolen…tractor unit is missing, along with the airlines…thats it for now…better than my luck 2 weeks ago…turned up and the trailer had been nicked…at least his is still there.