What's with...

What’s drivers wearing hi viz jackets after they park up for the evening? Just saw a Severn lincs driver going in the showers in the services. Maybe he’s seen welcome breaks risk assessment and I haven’t. Hi viz jackets make you look a bell end, myself included. Can’t wait to get mine off asap

Some berks drive in them. I won’t even get into my cab wearing mine.

Apparently some guys have one for “best” if they go for a pint in the evening, instead of the grease ridden thing they wear all day long.

I can’t even stand to see mine on show, just bounces glare off the screen. Mine gets screwed into a ball and stuffed behind my seat.

I bought myself an orange one, just so I look like a different variety of bell end

OVLOV JAY:
What’s drivers wearing hi viz jackets after they park up for the evening? Just saw a Severn lincs driver going in the showers in the services. Maybe he’s seen welcome breaks risk assessment and I haven’t. Hi viz jackets make you look a bell end, myself included. Can’t wait to get mine off asap

Amen!

On a future shock note, augmented reality specs are gonna change all that hi viz clownage for ever.

I don’t bother with one. I’m a standard bell end.

When you have to wear them all the time you just get used to them like any other item of clothing, no mither really.

Pete.

I went for a weekend away in a caravan park last weekend there was two people who wasn’t staff wearing them in the clubhouse on Friday night WTF

It’s an Agency thing! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

You’ve gone and done it now tango lol

OVLOV JAY:
You’ve gone and done it now tango lol

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Methinks the ladies doth protest too much!

Anyway,it’s obvious innit, the darks night are drawing in…

I might buy and wear one of those pink ones just to get the lads talking in the yard :wink:

Maybe they think they look important but in actual fact most people say who’s the wally with the stupid jacket. :laughing:

albion1971:
Maybe they think they look important but in actual fact most people say who’s the wally with the stupid jacket. :laughing:

You don’t need the jacket!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

albion1971:
who’s the wally with the stupid jacket. :laughing:

I’m the stupid jacket, and that’s the beaver stood next to me! :smiley:

Bloody downright offensive you lot are.

some clown at our place has a blue hi-vis :laughing:

Orange is the way forward!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:

do you wear the orange trousers as well mate,or do you mix-and-match with a yellow pair? :smiley:

carryfast-yeti:

tango boy:

do you wear the orange trousers as well mate,or do you mix-and-match with a yellow pair? :smiley:

Wouldn’t he just look half peeled? :open_mouth: