What's this tapatalk lark?

Is it worth buying, I’ve noticed a few. Forums I frequent use it but I have never bothered to see why I should use it!

As your all reading this! right?

So. If your all can see my posts, and I can reply to yours then why should I get this tapatalk app?

It’s easier on a phone to view. I tried it after about a year looking at normal website. You don’t have to zoom to click posts/ links etc.
Also it keeps you logged in and jumps to the last post read in a topic.
Nothing amazing but I find it a bit easier.

It also makes uploading photos really easy too.

I find it handy for other forums aswell not just this one , definatley better than viewing in safari or whatever

There’s a free version which is all you need really, you can pay for Tapatalk 2 which has a few more bells & whistles. It just makes viewing forums on your mobile phone easier in a nutshell.

Let’s say you are NOT interested in paying for taptalk … is there a way to stop it constantly spamming your ipad everytime you look at Tnet?

It spams me with every log in and every thread and every page change when I look at Tnet on a night out.

I think you can turn off push notifications for certain apps in your settings menu, can on the iphone anyway.