What's this guy up to then?

Spotted him today, IMPO not the safest place in the world to park but each to their own, and i am fairly sure the maneuver he had to pull to get in that position is not in the highway code :exclamation: :exclamation:

he was wearing a hi viz jacket (so he was very safe in that case :laughing: :laughing: ) and had a clipboard.

suggestions welcome…

Traffic survey.

Silver haired people get paid to tick little boxes on a bit of paper.

brados:
Traffic survey.

Silver haired people get paid to tick little boxes on a bit of paper.

Yep, drive round the roundabout 6 or 7 times to confuse him and skew the survey. :stuck_out_tongue:

If he had a Hi-Viz and a clipboard,he must be somebody important? regards derek

Maybe it is a eddie spotter… :wink: :wink: :smiley:

They don’t tick the boxes. They have a kind of counting machines. I saw them when I worked for amey (but on other survey).

My one was much more interesting, I would go crazy after 15 minutes of doing this one…

it either a traffic survey, a stobart spotter, a silent checker or the poor persons car brokedown and nobody stopped to help lol

scotstrucker:
it either a traffic survey, a stobart spotter, a silent checker or the poor persons car brokedown and nobody stopped to help lol

how in gods name did he breakdown there :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

Looking at it again I think he swerved to miss a head on with the mail truck :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cruise Control:

scotstrucker:

how in gods name did he breakdown there :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: you would be surprised where people will push your broke down motor just to get past you :laughing: :laughing: and it is a renault aswell :laughing:

scotstrucker:

Cruise Control:

scotstrucker:

:laughing: :laughing: you would be surprised where people will push your broke down motor just to get past you :laughing: :laughing: and it is a renault aswell :laughing:

i could only push him so far :exclamation: , couldnt push the car up the kerb (must get down the gym :blush: ) so gave him a nudge with my front bumper and job’s a goodun. :laughing: :laughing:

is that black scania a jobe truck i see in the background ? :wink:

there has been a different car there every night this week…survey i think.

xamtex:
there has been a different car there every night this week…survey i think.

Or some people have found the country’s worst dogging spot? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:
Or some people have found the country’s worst dogging spot? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

so let us all in on it… WHERE IS IT…■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: