What's the strangest TV advert in your country?

Bit of a bizarre question I know but couldn’t help posting it after watching the TV here earlier on. As you all know the French have a strange attitude to tv anyway but the ad I saw takes the biscuit … it was a 10 second ad for housebricks !! :open_mouth:

Makes a change from the usual run of yoghurt ads here I guess. Now what about where you are?

Craig

Wierd adverts… FUnnily enough, wierd ads have been missing a lot from UK tv. I liked the Geico ad for insurance int he states last year, with the gecko… I hope thy’re still on when I go back :open_mouth:

I think Gieco are the best and funniest comercials I have ever seen with perhaps the exception of one from the past … The Hieneken ad with the almost Disney version of the three pigs and the big bad wolfe. :laughing:

I try to avoid German TV because it is so bad, the ad breaks tend to go on for 7 minutes. :cry:

Pat Hasler:
I think Gieco are the best and funniest comercials I have ever seen with perhaps the exception of one from the past … The Hieneken ad with the almost Disney version of the three pigs and the big bad wolfe. :laughing:

Are those ads still showing? please tell me they are! I want to watch Gieco ads! (Isn’t it terrible when the ads are better than the shows though?)

allikat:

Pat Hasler:

Are those ads still showing? please tell me they are! I want to watch Gieco ads! (Isn’t it terrible when the ads are better than the shows though?)

YEP ! there are still showing and getting funnier every time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: