Whats the pay at widness tesco nights?

can anyone inform me of the pay at stobies in widnes on nights please?

JAMMYS who you need to speak too if you want to know stobart wages, think the last rate he quoted was 6.20 p.h :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Hiya…I worked at tesco,s( Broughton)chester…8 years ago after 33 years on the road. night rate was £8.86(Stacking shelves)
no techo,s weighbridges and a canteen.i worked 2 nights(less than 18 hours) took home nealy £130 not bad when you,ve no morgauge.
John

no disrespect to your self but i do have a mortgage,a wife and 2 children and drivivg is all ive ever done since leaving the army,i would go mad working in a store every night,dont get me wrong if its the difference between provoding for my family by stacking shelves or no job than i would do it,but while i ve got driving job im happy just looking for more money like most people.

anyone know if its more than £24,796 per annum■■?

if i recall its the same as any stobart contract 7.20 days and 8.10 on nights. Could of had a pay rise since though, somebody will correct me if im wrong.

codge123:
if i recall its the same as any stobart contract 7.20 days and 8.10 on nights. Could of had a pay rise since though, somebody will correct me if im wrong.

some have some havent :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ,thats the old rate,think only the fridges get that :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: ,fairly sure the rest get 7.60 /8.50 p.h,1.30 p.h meal allowance,0.35 p.h fuel bonus.

clarkyboy:

mon-fri on 8.50 p.h =£425
meal all = 65
total =490x52=25480
so if you didnt get any fuel bonus[worth extra £750 p.a],did mon-fri,basic hours you earn it,get o/t ,fuel bonus,xtra w/ends you easily earn it
i work on fridges which are meant to be poor for getting in hours and i was well over it,shunter on days earnt 29 k,lad on nights[working w/ends as part of shift] was 34 k, saw pay slips with own eyes so its not b.s its fact, id say the figure you quote is min youd earn on nights

ady1:

clarkyboy:

mon-fri on 8.50 p.h =£425
meal all = 65
total =490x52=25480
so if you didnt get any fuel bonus[worth extra £750 p.a],did mon-fri,basic hours you earn it,get o/t ,fuel bonus,xtra w/ends you easily earn it
i work on fridges which are meant to be poor for getting in hours and i was well over it,shunter on days earnt 29 k,lad on nights[working w/ends as part of shift] was 34 k, saw pay slips with own eyes so its not b.s its fact, id say the figure you quote is min youd earn on nights

i may of jumped the gun there on 2 nd thoughts, sure the new starters have to stay on old rate for 1 yr, sure its on our board about old rate for a year for new starters, so
£8.10x50=405
meal all=£12.15=60.75
total 465.75x52=24,219
so youd be about there,w/end shifts+o/t youd be over it,sure theres a date wherafter new starters stay on old rate for year,ill have to read up if its still up