What's the crack with

Wide loads, surely these trucks moving park homes/static caravans need to have mirrors so they can see behind them? [emoji848][emoji2955]
One over took me on M4 earlier and I swear he wouldn’t be able to see ■■■■ all changing lanes [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

May be he’s name was Luke [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drover:
Wide loads, surely these trucks moving park homes/static caravans need to have mirrors so they can see behind them? [emoji848][emoji2955]
One over took me on M4 earlier and I swear he wouldn’t be able to see [zb] all changing lanes [emoji849]

Rear camera :bulb:

There was two coming down the M6 through Birmingham earlier but they didn’t have to worry too much about stuff overtaking them as they both left pretty much everything standing :open_mouth:

lots have cameras now and can see more than a mirror will ever show.

We have rear view cameras. 1 camera both ends of the bed and a camera in the middle. Also a camera on the inside but thats more for FORS.
Able to have all cameras showing at same time on monitor or just leave it on the center rear camera for a good view of your ugly mugs as I leave you for dust! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Suedehead:

drover:
One over took me on M4 earlier and I swear he wouldn’t be able to see [zb] all changing lanes [emoji849]

Rear camera :bulb:

I was looking for a camera but didn’t see anything…

msgyorkie:
We have rear view cameras. 1 camera both ends of the bed and a camera in the middle. Also a camera on the inside but thats more for FORS.
Able to have all cameras showing at same time on monitor or just leave it on the center rear camera for a good view of your ugly mugs as I leave you for dust! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

That’s it then [emoji106]

Having watched them caravan boyos, barreling along, bargeing there way down Cornish lanes, because they have flashing lights on maybe they should become tippee drivers, were that sort of practice is common place.

biggriffin:
Having watched them caravan boyos, barreling along, bargeing there way down Cornish lanes, because they have flashing lights on maybe they should become tippee drivers, were that sort of practice is common place.

Yep they don’t need around do they

There is one near me who has just lost his good repute, he had a fancy V8 Scania with bells and whistles but it wasn’t enough bling for the Traffic Commissioner in Leeds apparently.