What's the cpc module 4 like

Hi guys I only have my cpc module 4 left to do then I’m ready for the road. What I want to know is what is the mod 4 like to do is it easy hard can you fail etc. Any help would be greatful

I had an hours training b4 my test and passed with 100% so i thought it was easy.

Certainly it’s possible to fail - normally on the most basic of topics. Good trainers will have a demonstration trolley as used for test with the appropriate equipment. Training generally is IRO 2 or 3 hours. Pass rate is generally very good.

I would not recommend attempting it without training unless you have considerable knowledge already.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Oh is it that easy?

Thanks Peter just wanted an idea for what I was in for lol. Just need to find a date

If need be look further afield as i had mine booked with my training and test 10 days after passing my driving test

cornishsv:
If need be look further afield as i had mine booked with my training and test 10 days after passing my driving test

Thanks cornishsv that’s what I’m looking at. Found one place in Bristol but waiting for them to get bk to me so that will be a nice hour and abit drive lol

Whereabouts in devon are you as theres a test centre in bodmin and the one i use in redruth

devonlad2009:
Hi guys I only have my cpc module 4 left to do then I’m ready for the road. What I want to know is what is the mod 4 like to do is it easy hard can you fail etc. Any help would be greatful

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=121468

How come you missed that in the stickies … ?

cornishsv:
Whereabouts in devon are you as theres a test centre in bodmin and the one i use in redruth

I’m from the Exeter area

This is not trainer talk but the Mod4 is virtually impossible to pass without training. It may be possible to pass with the help of the excellent video available on the board but you would still need a test ready vehicle on the day.

In my experience examiners vary greatly in respect of how they view the test. The examiner guide for this test instructs them to prompt for the answers but not to give the answers.

The problem with Mod4 is that if you are weak on 1 question you fail.

Book a trainer learn all 20 possible questions. 100% is by far our most common outcome because of the above