Whats the best for in cab freshness

Hi guys,
A random post but what air freshener works and last longest I seem to be buying air freshener every week any suggestions?

california scents .£2.00 each on ebay or various deals if you buy more . last atleast 2 months .

Zoflora floral disinfectant (most supermarkets), dilute some with water and put in one of them pull trigger spray bottles. Spray it on roof linings, curtains, floor, every where. Smells great, far better than anything you can buy off the shelf IMO.

Edit to Add, “summer breeze” is the best scented version of it.

Mike c… isnt that just the same as frebreeze? I’ll give califonia scents I’ve tried magic tree to name a few and they are awful

Chicken jalfrezzi and silk cut. Lasts months :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jimmypk:
Mike c… isnt that just the same as frebreeze? I’ll give califonia scents I’ve tried magic tree to name a few and they are awful

I never rated fabreeze. Found the Zoflora excellent.

Rae:
california scents .£2.00 each on ebay or various deals if you buy more . last atleast 2 months .

+1. I use the Coronado Cherry one. Smells exactly line Dr Pepper. Last longer than what it states on the tin. :smiley:

Amber leaf sweaty socks mmmmmmmmm perfect

Magic tree,the vanilla one I,ve tried loads but they are the best,not that it matters since I gave up the ■■■■ but there you go :smiley: :smiley:

Ive had a California sent in the car since before Xmas and still smells strong. The vanilla magic tree makes me feel sick

jimmi:
Ive had a California sent in the car since before Xmas and still smells strong. The vanilla magic tree makes me feel sick

You,re not supposed to eat them silly :smiley: :smiley:

bobbya:

jimmi:

oh that’s where i’m going wrong then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jimmi:

bobbya:

jimmi:

oh that’s where i’m going wrong then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Obviously doh!,try the cherry ones they might agree with you :laughing: :laughing:

bobbya:

jimmi:

bobbya:

jimmi:

Obviously doh!,try the cherry ones they might agree with you :laughing: :laughing:

cheers ill give them ago with a bottle of windowlean to wash it down :laughing: :laughing:

the best I had found were Yankee Candles…but they have stopped making them
(stopped the ones that hung from the mirror etc, still get the ones for the air vents but not as good)

I find that I become desensitised. People get in my motor and tell me it smells nice, but I can’t smell a thing!!

Feu Orange.

Been around yonks, but instead of the hang up type where you used to pierce the back of the liquid bit, they now do a push into the vent type, which last ages.

I bought mine off E.Bay on the 8th of Decmeber last year, and the first ‘stick’ is still working in the car.

Ken.

Vagisil. :smiley:

Neutrodol, I have the normal freshener and then the aerosol for spraying seats, headlining and curtains. They are not so much a smelly but they kill bad odours.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

autosmart blast is good but doesn’t last too long