Whats The Average Driving Hours and Distance you do a week

Because Im nosey and a little fun, I want to know what Actual Driving you do a week and the Distance Covered ?

As an Example I started My new Job on Wednesday at 1200 - Finished Friday at 2000 did 21 Hours driving and 827 Miles !!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

At the mo…zip! Last job about 3000 per week.

Usually about 30 ish hours week, 1200-1500 Km’s This week was 1800km :open_mouth:

On duty for about 48-50 hours, much of my time is spent on sites loading / unloading /using crane etc.

About 2000 miles in about 45h driving. It is about the same most weeks.

Paul

Between 25/35 hours driving dpending on shift pattern, 40/50 hour week total hours plus 45 mins break (POA never used), couldn’t tell you the mileage.

I do about 30 hours driving and about 1200 miles a week, that’s 2 loads a day and mostly site work…

if i tell the truth, you wouldn’t believe me, and i would get locked up.
i’m paid by the trip, so i stop when the job is finished. or if i’m tired.

Around 500 miles a week and about 30 hours driving total a week! :laughing:

This week it was 2100kms and 36hrs driving

This week, as every week, it was 2000 miles covered in the 5 shifts and between 19 and 20 hours driving time.

This week as every week it was 7 hrs driving per night and 589kms times 5 Monday night till sat morning.

Average between 20-30hours driving and 1000-1600kms im multidrop mostly with an occasional one hit wonder.

Coffeeholic:
This week, as every week, it was 2000 miles covered in the 5 shifts and between 19 and 20 hours driving time.

Obviously not in a hgv then

Very rare I do more than 6 hrs a day driving and quite often don’t even do more than 5 hrs and distant wise I’m never more than 2 hrs from home, a lot of my day can be made up of rdc bay time :frowning:
I would like to do more longer distance but with my start time everything is mainly local.

460MC:

Coffeeholic:

He is, just got a cushy job.

460MC:

Coffeeholic:

Err, yes it was. 2xVolvo FM’s, 1xDaf 105 and 2xMerc Axxor’s, pulling a tri-axle roller-bed trailer for the 5 shifts.

Two drivers so I only drive for half the shift.

Coffeeholic:

You knew someone would question that :laughing: :laughing:

Fileep:

Coffeeholic:

You knew someone would question that :laughing: :laughing:

I didn’t actually, but now it has been I do see why. :smiley:

Sorry just like to show off how clever i am :smiley:

460MC:
Sorry just like to show off how clever i am :smiley:

Coffeholic does double manning, thats why he completes that amount of mileage!