Whats nolan like work for

I’ve seen nolan a lot around south uk I’m looking for work nolan around a lot eany ideas

Do some research on here everybody raves about them, one of the best if not the best allegedly :confused:

Mostly eastern european drivers,and Ukrainian,maybe South Americans too.

if you read limeyphil postings about them they are the best thing since sliced bread.
remember they are a paddy firm it will be no holiday there.

No 24 or 45 hour weekly rest periods.

got a friend who went back there and now they run 100% legal as no one willing to pay the money anymore so i been told :confused: dont quote me on that though :smiley:

I’ve got to say most of their kit looks ok and they seem to be everywhere at the moment especially in my part of the world.

toby1234abc:

they have them at switch island now :grimacing:

the flying foden:

toby1234abc:

they have them at switch island now :grimacing:

There will be between 4 & 10 of them parked ‘unit only’ right now about half a mile down the road from Swith Island outside the old (now knocked down) Peerless factory, in the lay by just before the Park Hotel & they’ll be there till Monday morning when the P&O boat gets in with trailers for them all.

Ross.

thay have a yard in aylesford now (j4 m20)

100% legal, and good payers. some taliban, but not as many as there was.

Old units,DAF super space cabs and normal size cabs.

the superspace or mega space etc are norm 4x2 for euro work

Larkfield Depot/Bellingham Way, Aylesford ME20 6FS
01622 719579

They are not good to work for,the rate is daily €80 and if you only do say 2 hour’s driving then that does’nt count. They do run legalish,no bother to park you up for half a week without pay waiting on work. Expect to take home no more than €400 a week and you will never get home. It’s full of Polish apart from a couple of Irish who stay in Ireland and Limpeyhill otherwise known as Walter Mitty :blush: :grimacing:

ellies dad:
They are not good to work for,the rate is daily €80 and if you only do say 2 hour’s driving then that does’nt count. They do run legalish,no bother to park you up for half a week without pay waiting on work. Expect to take home no more than €400 a week and you will never get home. It’s full of Polish apart from a couple of Irish who stay in Ireland and Limpeyhill otherwise known as Walter Mitty :blush: :grimacing:

was full of poles. but it’s changing.
i did two trips for them, and got paid no problem.

I’ve always worked on day rate in UK/Europe and its just that, a day rate. If they’re going to just decide willy nilly that your two hours of driving aren’t worthy of being paid your day rate, what do they pay you and what is the treshold for being paid it? All seems very cowboy like to me, but then Nolans are notorious for that if all the rumours are to be believed.