What's happened here?

tiktok.com/@theofficialmeet … 8465843717

No idea? I wish people would learn how to point a video camera…

Truck drivers using tiktok

Smh

That was on here a while back Jake. It’s Doncaster and apparently the driver suffered a medical episode prior to the carnage.

As an aside I’m impressed that you’re all over this modern TikTok malarky :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
That was on here a while back Jake. It’s Doncaster and apparently the driver suffered a medical episode prior to the carnage.

As an aside I’m impressed that you’re all over this modern TikTok malarky :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah reckoned it must have been something unusual for all that damage! IMPRESSED, I aint into tik tok you know. :blush:
Actually forwarded by one of my grandkids. :laughing:

Im confused ( not hard ) isnt tiktok for idiots to do funny dancing on ?

thehairyarsedtrucker:

You’re showing your age there mate. It’s also used by pink haired vegan marxists to complain about men, politics, men, transphobia, homophobia, men, racism, toxic masculinity (aka men). Oh and men too.

Terry T:

thehairyarsedtrucker:

You’re showing your age there mate. It’s also used by pink haired vegan marxists to complain about men, politics, men, transphobia, homophobia, men, racism, toxic masculinity (aka men). Oh and men too.

Thanks good buddy, its always nice to educate oneself.

thehairyarsedtrucker:

Terry T:

thehairyarsedtrucker:

You’re showing your age there mate. It’s also used by pink haired gender fluid vegan marxists to complain about men, politics, men, transphobia, homophobia, men, racism, toxic masculinity (aka men). Oh and men too.

Edited my original post to include further education

“LickCock” is nothing more than a Agitator’s channel, encouranged, pushed, and run by China.

You may NOT post videos that “prove” anything against High-ups, only stuff that divides the public still further against each other.

I know a lot of angry people that were appalled to see NHS hospital staff with time enough on their hands to be doing dancing routines, wasting PPE, and not seen to be treating, let alone saving the lives of any patients, jabbed or not!! :imp:
I’m one of them.

Terry T:

thehairyarsedtrucker:

A platform for Franglais and WS to cry about Brexit??

msgyorkie:

Terry T:

thehairyarsedtrucker:

A platform for Franglais and WS to cry about Brexit??

Just look at these fine specimens. Imagine if your good lady spit one of these out. You spent 6 figures and worked all the hours to bring it up and it turned out like this. I’d be suicidal :open_mouth:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DA2FCfqlP0

Terry T:

thehairyarsedtrucker:

Terry T:

thehairyarsedtrucker:

You’re showing your age there mate. It’s also used by pink haired gender fluid vegan marxists to complain about men, politics, men, transphobia, homophobia, men, racism, toxic masculinity (aka men). Oh and men too.

Edited my original post to include further education

If anyone wants to put their ■■■■ in a liquidizer, (Scientific definition on the synthisis of “Gender Fluid”) then that’s their own affair - BUT no one is forcing ME to accept that such behaviour is “Normal, and must be tolerated on pain of being locked up for NOT”… :angry:

If Vegans and Veggies don’t want to eat meat - then that’s their right for themselves only.
Do NOT push it on the rest of us, by lying about “Burgers causing cancer” or “Meat is Murder” or any other complete bulls hit designed to maniupulate and control people into blind obedience to brainwashing.

A person’s body is their own.
A person’s soul is their own.
A person’s opinion is their own.

The best deal for wider society - is for us all to keep stumn about all those things that make us seem weird to others, and maybe talk more about those things that upset others…

I’ll dislike a politician for instance, for raising my taxes, but I won’t dislike the same politician for their ■■■■■■■■■, colour, creed, or nationality. I’ll dislike them for being filthy rish, erm I mean rich - but only because they did nothing to raise taxes FROM the rich, by cancelling tax offsets for example…

As it stands, a PAYE worker on £30k STILL pays more in tax than a Self-Employed person on £90k.
I’ll continue to judge people by what they’ve done, rather than what they might do in the future. This isn’t the “Minority Report”.

Terry T:
Just look at these fine specimens. Imagine if your good lady spit one of these out. You spent 6 figures and worked all the hours to bring it up and it turned out like this. I’d be suicidal :open_mouth:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DA2FCfqlP0

youtube.com/watch?v=fHngmg0ojD0

This fella has a great question… “Why is the majority getting crushed by these wackadoodles?” lolol

Christ that’s depressing. I’d love to meet one of these freaks.