Whats everyone listening to nowadays

i like local radio to start BBC sheffield/york/leeds all rolled into one, then its chris evans on radio 2, then if im still in ares toby foster on radio sheffield, listened to radio 2 between 5/630 vaneesa phelps nearly crashed she sent me to sleep

Been covered many times before so these links might be of interest to you.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28609

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31242

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46101

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62114

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=69177

If its been talked about before aren’t we allowed to talk about it anymore then? Not everybody has been on here for years or made umpteen thousand posts… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

My music and what i listen to has changed in the past 12 months…now its more Radio 4 than 2…

Rock Radio 106.1 when im in Manchester area,Radio 2,or Kerrang 105.2 in Brum area :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

truckerone:
i like local radio to start BBC sheffield/york/leeds all rolled into one, then its chris evans on radio 2, then if im still in ares toby foster on radio sheffield, listened to radio 2 between 5/630 vaneesa phelps nearly crashed she sent me to sleep

when i get near the m25 i always tune into magic with neil[foxy]fox,i like the music and he seems alright,seems to be more normal than most presenters,i tried minster when i was up north,but that greg scott does my head in,why cant he speak normally :unamused: :imp:

Deepinvet:
If its been talked about before aren’t we allowed to talk about it anymore then? Not everybody has been on here for years or made umpteen thousand posts… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Are you [zb]ing stupid? I simply posted some links the OP, a member who hasn’t been here that long and as an infrequent poster probably won’t have seen the threads, might find interesting as they are on the topic he is asking about and as you yourself suggest it shows how peoples choices change. Where does any of that say we aren’t allowed to talk about it again. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Don’t now why I bother, you post something to help someone out regarding a topic they are interested in and some [zb]ing ■■■■■■ is sure to complain. I might as well just go back to trolling and causing disruption.

Coffeeholic:

Deepinvet:
. I might as well just go back to trolling and causing disruption.

ah no change there then :laughing: :laughing:

if i start at 0400 i got R2 till 0500 > R4 till 1200 > R2 till 1400 > R4 till 1300 then whatever i’m in the mood for ,but have just got a mypod music thing which covers anything from anthrax > girls aloud > chuck berry > genisis > ac/dc > jilted john > toydolls > sugababes etc etc … CD’s include pink floyd , prodegy, plan b, foo fighters blah blah blah …

Start 2AM

R2 Dark Lord till 5. R1 Dev till 6.30. R1 Moyles till 10. Silence till finish.

Can’t get digital and can’t stand local commercial radio so my options are limited.

Audio books or music on YouTube.

MolePower:

Coffeeholic:

Deepinvet:
. I might as well just go back to trolling and causing disruption.

ah no change there then :laughing: :laughing:

if i start at 0400 i got R2 till 0500 > R4 till 1200 > R2 till 1400 > R4 till 1300 then whatever i’m in the mood for ,but have just got a mypod music thing which covers anything from anthrax > girls aloud > chuck berry > genisis > ac/dc > jilted john > toydolls > sugababes etc etc … CD’s include pink floyd , prodegy, plan b, foo fighters blah blah blah …

Jilted John…havent heard that since I was about 16 …Im 49 in November :open_mouth: And he was right Gordon was a moron :smiley:

Dawg FM 101.9

dawgfm.com/player.htm

:smiley:

smooth.jpg

wish i could find a station that either plays country or 50s/60s rock n roll 24/7 then i would be a happy man , coffeeholic sorry abouy posting a topic thats already been covered

truckerone:
coffeeholic sorry abouy posting a topic thats already been covered

That wasn’t why I posted the links. :unamused: :unamused: I was pointing you in the direction of threads on a similar topic I thought you might be interested in while waiting for people to reply on your thread. I thought teh clue might have been in this bit…

Coffeeholic:
…these links might be of interest to you.

… but I forgot people don’t bother reading stuff and would rather leap in and moan.

Radio 4 6-9am then radio2 till 5.00pm then back to radio 4 till 7.15pm. Weekend radio can be a sack of ■■■■■■ although I must admit I like Alan Carr on a saturday aftenoon, forget the name of his co-presenter but together they are really funny.

coffeeholic, i didnt moan and i dont check my posts everyday ,yesterday was the first time since i posted it and yes i will check your links thanks,but the last post you put on this i hope the last bit wasnt directed at me

Coffeeholic:
Audio books or music on YouTube.

I can’t get enough of this at the moment. Had it on repeat for like the past hour. ■■■■ your mainstream LadyGaga, Beiber ■■■■, this is where it’s at. :sunglasses:

Radio 2. It used to be radio 1 years ago and then it got to chavvie for me :smiley:

used to be radio 2 till five then radio 1 till 10am then radio 2 till finish but as work nights now the radio can be a but ■■■■■■ so just scan through till i find something decent real radio aint to shabby to b fair but its all about the dark lord on radio 2 for me

cliffton 27:
used to be radio 2 till five then radio 1 till 10am then radio 2 till finish but as work nights now the radio can be a but [zb] so just scan through till i find something decent real radio aint to shabby to b fair but its all about the dark lord on radio 2 for me

start at 4 from yorkshire soon i get over peninnes put 106.1 rock radio manchester its changed its name to real xs now but it ant change a bit play rock 24/7 u strt to loose signel comein in to liverpool put city talk on 105.9