What you got for me

pickandmix:
sorry I’m in at Helens

I was also in at Helens once,… in fact I was WELL in at Helens once.
Helen, her sister Mandy AND their fit Mother…oh yes. :sunglasses:
:laughing:

Freight first in Runcorn are having an open day on the 24/6 to recruit class 1&2. Don’t know anything about them myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juddian:
But isn’t there a massive shortage of drivers, all paying £35k basic for 9 to 5 mon to fri, shirt and tie chauffering work where you’re welcomed hero like fanned by coolies and served refreshments by fair maidens whilst deferential serfs deal with the goods you’ve heroically transported to save the nation from imminent starvation.

More like £350 per week basic for working 5 to 9 with either Monday or Friday off, where you are welcomed by a fanny in Goods In who coolly tells you to go serve yourself in the waiting room while differently challenged forkies come up with ever more heroic reasons for not accepting the goods.

daftvader:

commonrail:
ADT

Are’nt they all bling and no kerching?.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

£500 if you’re lucky! Take home. :grimacing:

Roymondo:

Juddian:
But isn’t there a massive shortage of drivers, all paying £35k basic for 9 to 5 mon to fri, shirt and tie chauffering work where you’re welcomed hero like fanned by coolies and served refreshments by fair maidens whilst deferential serfs deal with the goods you’ve heroically transported to save the nation from imminent starvation.

More like £350 per week basic for working 5 to 9 with either Monday or Friday off, where you are welcomed by a fanny in Goods In who coolly tells you to go serve yourself in the waiting room while differently challenged forkies come up with ever more heroic reasons for not accepting the goods.

Ah thats it, i always get those two jobs mixed up, much obliged to me learned fiend :sunglasses: , though you forgot to mention the desirable overtime rate of an extra 50p per hour for every full hour over 55 :unamused:

the nodding donkey:

pickandmix:

bald bloke:

pickandmix:
Ok guys. Looking at getting out asap so what’s out there other than agency and £8 kammac crap

Where are you based ? Scotland ? Cornwall ? Give us a clue . :unamused:

sorry I’m in at Helens

You’re balls deep, and thinking about work?

:laughing:

Sorted no guys. Start my new job tomorrow

the nodding donkey:

pickandmix:

bald bloke:

pickandmix:
Ok guys. Looking at getting out asap so what’s out there other than agency and £8 kammac crap

Where are you based ? Scotland ? Cornwall ? Give us a clue . :unamused:

sorry I’m in at Helens

You’re balls deep, and thinking about work?

lol :smiley:

pickandmix:

Which is ?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

mutley:
Freight first in Runcorn are having an open day on the 24/6 to recruit class 1&2. Don’t know anything about them myself

Turd.png

truckertart:

pickandmix:

Which is ?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

driving a truck lol

Reef:
That’s gotta be a first, we’ve reached a new level of what irritates people on this forum, amah right guys amah right? see ya’ll get me ya’ll spits dip

Jeez lighten up ffs he said “ok guys” I’m pretty sure that was used here before the savages chucked our tea in the harbour :unamused: :laughing:

Sorry :blush: I had someone at the door selling stuff earlier and he wound me up with his americanisms, then I came on here and saw this thread. I really should take more water with it :laughing:

dri-diddly-iver:
Sorry :blush: I had someone at the door selling stuff earlier and he wound me up

They never get the opportunity to wind me up…

Knock on door…

I answer…

Door to door vermin: Good day to you si…

Me: German Shepherd or Rottweiler?

Door to door vermin: I’m sorry what?

Me: German Shepherd or Rottweiler?

Door to door vermin: I, uh don’t understand sir I was just calling to sa…

Me: Ok, both it is then… Whistles (Dogs go mental behind closed living room door, yes I really do have a GSD and a Rottie)

Door to door vermin: Walks away rather briskly…

Works every time :smiley: