What you all pullin

just wondered what other driver are pullin around the country as i never know from one day to the next one day it could n toilet rolls the next empty glass bottles to drop at a brewery etc

Fresh air mostly :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

38 palls into lidl today,chinese meals,pasties,pies,scones ,cabbages,lettuce,etc,etc

ady1:
38 palls into lidl today,chinese meals,pasties,pies,scones ,cabbages,lettuce,etc,etc

No hazardous cream cakes, ady ■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Today…6336 Live chickens from Martock,Somerset to Brackley…coming to a fried chicken resturant/supermarket shelf near you soon :wink:

some thing blonde and shapely would be nice :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

mfm:
some thing blonde and shapely would be nice :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

that would be nice :laughing:

Building materials, bricks, sand, timber etc.

A Trailer! :laughing:

A Hydraroll Tri-axle trailer, usually yellow and sometimes with a picture of an aircraft on the side, loaded with CMP’s containing stuff in parcels and boxes. Beyond that I don’t care.

Rubbish

MUCK!!! I’m a 32 ton dung beetle again!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Don’t know it depends how much I’ve had to drink :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

gas cylinders

Beer.

Usually construction plant including cabins and containers and site materials but also do a few farm type bits like Unimogs, tractors, trailers etc.

Pretty much anything that can be loaded on a Hiab beavertail or lowloader, a few odd ones that spring to mind are

Dustcart, WW2 Stuart tank, Fokker F27 fuselage, clothing bank.

beer

jonboy

Coffeeholic:
A Hydraroll Tri-axle trailer, usually yellow and sometimes with a picture of an aircraft on the side, loaded with CMP’s containing stuff in parcels and boxes. Beyond that I don’t care.

Not far off what coffee says.
Whoever invented the Hydraroll floor system is a genius! (Except when a CMP gets stuck!)

always leave spain with steel coils, come back with anything but if i tip germany usually its John Deere tractors

Tomorrow - 11 Tonnes of white powder to Gateshead