What would you want in a truck app

Just curious.

I think it would be pretty cool to track WTD. e.g. put your start time in and it tells you when you must take your 6 hour break. Maybe with the option of an alarm 30 minutes before you go over.
Pretty simple and another app may do it already.
May not be the best idea but w/e :stuck_out_tongue:

Any other ideas?

Average or total shift time with the possibility of including breaks as work.
I’m just about to start a 60hr job, so I’ll be using break as much as possible to get the job done, but I’d like to be able to say to my employer I should only be working an average of 48 hrs.
Need to be careful about battery usage and people concerned about tracking if you’re going to have auto switching between driving and other work.

I haven’t looked at it for a few years but doesn’t the TruckerTimer app do all the things you need to stay legal ?

On the other hand of course, as far as I’m aware so do the latest digital tachographs :smiley:

I would love an app that is a bit like google reviews which shows pictures of entrances and how to access sites and what to do etc. Would make planning a lot easier. Especially for someone who doesn’t go from point a to point b day in day out.

Kind of open source that everyone can add to.

A night trunker app, based around diversions, maybe use simple selection to activate, (diversion here), then tracks the drivers route round, then at end of diversion a rating system to say what that diversion was like,

or if own route taken by regular driver simple details for for their route, like doubledecker friendly… etc…

build in messenger option to allow talk for that evening with people taking same diversion.

Also agree with an app to allow others to share entry point advice for entrances.