What would you have

If you could have one thing for your truck that was free what would it be?

3 series 450 6x2 tag SCANIA

A tank of diesel!

An extra 10 feet on the sleeper section! I’d quite happily pay to fill the rest with a bed, TV’s Shower etc.

a robot to drive it :stuck_out_tongue: failing that a ‘zapper’ on the dashboard to vaporise all the muppets one encounters,failing that and should actually be do-able a machine dispensing fresh tea throughout the shift…no yer cookin’ on gas :grimacing:

papermonkey:
a robot to drive it :stuck_out_tongue: failing that a ‘zapper’ on the dashboard to vaporise all the muppets one encounters,failing that and should actually be do-able a machine dispensing fresh tea throughout the shift…no yer cookin’ on gas :grimacing:

but did’nt you mean coffee ■■ i’m sure you did … :smiley:

A sleeper cab

A full flush and after panic button :bulb:

A chauffeur (Nubile)

A Swedish au pair as my map reader/co-driver. :wink:

Roof mounted gattling gun and ammunition.

A Scania V8 engine

a ■■■■ :laughing:

A Stobart livery so everyone will love me :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Standard transmission instead of the god awful Allison auto in my new Pete.What a pile of junk,which can never decide which gear it wants to be. :imp:

A 240v 3pin socket so I could at least plug the kettle in, why oh why is so difficult for the truck manufacturers?

A chemical toilet like the one in a caravan

flashing sign on th back of the trailer ‘turn your ■■■■■■ fog lights off’! :smiling_imp:

remote control.

dont drive myself so i asked my dad and he said all he would want is a twin splitter gearbox