What would you have done?

So,I passed this factory and there were about 10 lorries queuing up to tip.One of the drivers,about half way in the queue had got out ,probably to use the toilet.When he got back,the queue was moving on,3 or 4 lorries were driving around his vehicle instead of waiting for him.Very sad to see this,the way drivers act ,but I would be inclined to start arguing or force myself back to my position…

I’m paid by the hour - I’d have asked anyone behind me if they were in a hurry and wanted past .

beefy4605:
I’m paid by the hour - I’d have asked anyone behind me if they were in a hurry and wanted past .

Is the correct answer :laughing:
I remember waiting in a queue to get in one place where it was normal to stop outside and undo curtains before entering, tear arse behind pulls up does his in about 30 secs.
It always takes me ages because of tendonitis but instead of waiting he’s already come up to me telling me i gotta move because the line of 5 other lorries has moved one space! I just laughed at him & told him to pull round me if he’s in that much of a rush, paid by the hour etc…
Unfortunately for him he took the bait and went round me & entered through the exit, now this was one of them places that were mental on h&s
So on seeing this guy do that the yard manager came out & told him to reverse back out, at which time of course 2 other lorries had pulled up behind me :grimacing:
Don’t think he liked the little wave as i drove past him on exiting :smiling_imp:

What…

Would Jesus do?

yourhavingalarf:
What…

Would Jesus do?

Get nailed to a cross? Not the best example

lynchy:

yourhavingalarf:
What…

Would Jesus do?

Yeah but he could see his house from there so it wasn’t all bad.

the maoster:

lynchy:

yourhavingalarf:
What…

Would Jesus do?

Yeah but he could see his house from there so it wasn’t all bad.

Ask his mate John the Baptist, he’s the latest member on here. :laughing:

Back in the day it was normal for up to 20+ trucks queued up outside any Tescos you had the misfortune to go to.
it was Heinz, McVities, Peak Freans, Tate & lyle etc. etc.

All the regular drivers had their cars parked outside their depots, not inside at the staff car park.

With up to 4 hours waiting time, the swap shop was in full swing and exchanges weren’t by value but by box.
So you might be queuing with Biscuits, but a box of biscuits became a layer of sugar another box a carton of beans or soup, etc. etc

On the way back you’d stop and fill up your car before going back in the depot, queues are only for there swap shop, surely ■■

Depends how long he’s been gone and how quick the queue has started moving. If there is 4 or 5 have passed him then that’s near enough to the gatehouse. He’s been gone a while I’d go round. Couple of spaces and a slow moving queue I’d have no problem waiting behind.