What would you do.

No tail lift wad requested. If I ever have to go back as soon as I see the bloke It’ll be alright wayne…ladt name kerr

degsy4wheels:
No tail lift wad requested and he never told anyone one was needed. If I ever have to go back, as soon as I see the bloke It’ll be alright wayne… o sorry I was told your name was kerr. I dont have the longest temper in the world, so I had to bite my tongue and walk away for a while. But now I know what a bellend the bloke is I’ll be ready…

Happy Keith:

Terry T:
‘…I’m amazed no one has replied describing the kinds of violence they’d inflict on him … I would definitely have confronted him about it…’

Kettle/Pot? :unamused:

It’s impossible to confront someone about their behaviour without resorting to violence ?

Okay, :unamused:
Kick him in the goolies :laughing:

robroy:
If he met you as a stranger in a pub he would not talk to you like that, so why does he think a goods in dept is any different, and allows him to do so?

I agree, these people are probably meek morons without the false sense of security provided by being at work. The situation is different though and any kind of violence will result in you losing your job which, if you have a family and a mortgage, can have several other knock on effects along with it. These people know this which is why they act the way they do.

But it is what it is.

robroy:
if an initial firm and clear warning of my objection to his opinion of me did not result in an apology, maybe a couple of slack teeth would.

That’s a one way trip to the dole office via prison though. Is it worth it ?

I would have ended the conversation at that point, got back in the cab, rung the boss and let him sort it out. Why anyone would ever want to engage one of these power-mad idiots who are in most cases one rung above the bloke who sweeps the yard, yet that every single warehouse has in spades, is beyond me. They are small-minded nobodies and should be treated as such.

I’d have told him I’m a third Dan at renshinky karate, shown him my licence for it in my wallet, then said would you like to repeat that because you’re gonna need that pump truck to get you back up of the floor ?

I would just smile politely and apolgise for my lack of foresight, when unloaded I would track him down and ask if he would like to repeat what he said earlier and if he liked waking up with a crowd round him.

Hopefully at this point he would throw the first punch then I would grab him round the windpipe till he passed out, then eat his liver with a nice cheap bottle of red wine (sure i’ve mentioned this before).

I have a card also but it warns that I’m a diagnosed stage 3 sychopath which i now have to produce in confrontations due to me having limited (well none) moral boundaries, little empathy or compassion for fellow human beings and take great pleasure in watching people suffer and thats people who don’t annoy me so you can imagine the lengths I would go to for someone who actually peed me off. :wink:

Ironically I don’t have to produce this card when applying for a job to drive heavy goods vehicles, strange as I’m sure it would go in my favour.

In reality though I would do nothing, but I would most definately have a good chunter to myself about what I should have said on the drive home.

i said ok sign here to say refused and left simple as.rang office and told them ive got a singature for it and them im on way back as i will not deliver to people who talk to me like im a nobody.

Back in lorry, kettle on and I wouldn’t be moving until I had an apology

Often leave stuff at kerb side if some jumped up knob jockey talks to me the wrong way.
After all I am employed to deliver goods to the door if its accessable.
I dont touch any pallets after loading them in a morning.
So if knobby talks to me like dirt it stays on pallet and gets left on kerb if gates to small!!!

I would have told him’This muppet will be sleeping in the cab when you have unloaded it’