What would you do?

Here’s a dilemma for you… With all your honour and dignity what would you do? This test only has one question, but it’s a very important one. Please don’t answer it without giving it some serious thought. By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.
Please scroll down slowly and consider each line - this is important for the test to work accurately.

You’re in Florida…In Miami, to be exact. There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods. There are huge masses of water all over you. You are a CNN photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster The situation is nearly hopeless. You’re trying to shoot very impressive photos. There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water. Nature is showing all its destructive power and is ripping everything away with it. Suddenly you see a man in the water, he is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer. .
Somehow the man looks familiar.
Suddenly you know who it is - it’s George W. Bush!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away, forever. You have two options. You can save him or you can take the best photo of your life. So you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo, a unique photo displaying
the death of one of the world’s most powerful men. And here’s the question (please give an honest answer):

. Would you select colour film, or rather go with the simplicity of classic black and white? :laughing:

Oh definately Color(american!!)…

You can get a black and white from the negative…LOL :laughing: :laughing:

i would do the same thing as if it was our own tony blair.take the pictures in full colour…

I would try and save him chuck the camera away and hope he couldcarry on with the great job he is doing in the Middle East.

and the good job in the middle east being what?sending countless troops to their death ,misinformed intelligence resulting in usa troops killing and maiming allied forces(albeit alleged).and when will britain get a govt brave enough to tell the good old usa (not)to go do their own dirty work.when britain asked for their help leading up to ww2 did the mighty usa oblige i say not.and lets see when did the usa last win a war?and the moral?what has any war achieved what has anybody learnt?.

OK OK i got it wrong let Saddam have his job back after all he was killing more than we did eh?, and give him a job in downing street like we did with them other terrorists mcguire and mcguinness.

While were at it lets see if osama wants a job as world leader, hmmmm i know what side i,m on and its NOT on the side of the terrorists or the islamic fundamentalists.

I,ll stick with good old George and Tony , democracy and freedom of speech.

What has any war achieved ■■?, NOT to let the likes of hitler, saddam and bin laden to have their own way , are you saying we never achieved anything in the first and second world wars?.

My father fought in the second world war he spent 3 years in a Korean P.O.W. camp are you telling me it was ALL for nothing■■? ->->->

Back to the original post anyway i would save George Bush however if it was saddam hussain i would have ■■■■■■ in the water to help him on his way.

Oh and one more thing give Kilroy Silk his job back and stop all this ■■■■■■ political correctness all the guy did was tell the truth.

was not ww2 and the korean war two seperate wars? no wars have achieved anything all we have learned is ■■■■■■■■■■■ more people more effectivly.

hunter:
was not ww2 and the korean war two seperate wars? no wars have achieved anything all we have learned is ■■■■■■■■■■■ more people more effectivly.

Hunter no disrespect mate but please know the facts before you comment.

i know wars solve nothing,i know ww2 was 39-45 and the korean war was in the 50s. so now state the facts if you mean no disrespect you can do this by pm so as not to take up forum space .

Did i say Korea?., i meant Japan.oops looks like i was drunk AGAIN!!.

My father was in a Japanese P.O.W. camp near kinkaseki

I will collect my fathers service book one day and tell you more, but please dont tell me all the ■■■■ he went through was for nothing.

Just to redirect the thread a little… this joke really made me laugh!!

George W Bush goes to a primary school to talk about the war. After his talk he invites questions. One little boy puts up his hand, and the President asks him his name. “Billy!” “And what is your question, Billy?”

“I have three questions,” says the boy. “First - why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second - why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? and Third - whatever happened to Osama bin Laden?”

Just then the bell rings for recess. George W Bush informs the children that they will continue after recess. When they resume, the President says: “Okay where were we? Oh that’s right, question time. Who has a question?” A different little boy puts his hand, George points him out and asks his name. “Steve!” “And what is your question, Steve?”

“I have five questions: First - why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second - why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third - whatever happened to Osama bin Laden? Fourth - why did the recess bell go 20 minutes early? and Fifth - what happened to Billy?”