What to wear...

Ok so I know when going for a driving assessment people tend to go smart casual, but as I’m going to steady eddies the drivers wears shirts as the norm. I’m getting told by family to wear a shirt and tie but I think the tie is over doing it a bit? I wouldn’t go in a suit and tie. I was thinking more of smart jeans and a shirt and no tie.

a pair of decent dickies or cargo work pants and a nice ironed polo neck!

I dont think theres any need for a shirt TBH!

B…

Smart suit and tie.George at Asda do decent suits for cheap price.You will stand out from the crowd and make a good impression that you care about your appearance and how you may treat their truck and customers.

Clean pressed jeans or trousers and shirt should be fine even for Stobarts :wink:

I remember seeing one of their tv programs when they were interviewing people and one young bloke turned up for an interview wearing a football shirt :open_mouth:

Needless to say he didn’t get the job, in fact if I remember correctly he never even got a proper interview :laughing:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

^^^^^^^^ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This should do …

Obviously with safety boots :grimacing:

As you have said, you are going for a driving assessment as part of this process and as such they will want you to be in the right (safe) clothing, namely; High Vis and safety boots/shoes.

So add to this a pair work gloves, suitable work trousers and a shirt that is not going to get caught in anything and you will be sending the right message. Needless to say but I shall say it anyway, all of the bove should be clean and where appropriate have been ironed.

iDriver:
As you have said, you are going for a driving assessment as part of this process and as such they will want you to be in the right (safe) clothing, namely; High Vis and safety boots/shoes.

this ^^ really. Don’t forget you might have to couple up and uncouple so you really don’t want to be suited up do you.

Clean snickers trousers or the like and polo shirt. Bring safety boots and a clean hi vis vest

And def no egg/Guinness/relish down your front :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pump:
Clean snickers trousers or the like and polo shirt. Bring safety boots and a clean hi vis vest

this, and be sure to crack a can of shandy bass open once in the wagon :smiley:

^^^ and there endeth the assessment

and two cans of dutch gold :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t forget to take a box of cream cakes, ask them to pass it on to Fiona.

and some knee pads, so if you see Mark Dixon you can kneel before him.

maga:

pump:

this, and be sure to crack a can of shandy bass open once in the wagon :smiley:

Not forgetting a shandy for the assessor too

Wear you birthday suit & a bow tie and that should impress them at least! :smiley:

A green mankini with a clip on tie :wink: Oh and youre ppe of course :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

As soon as I saw this title, I knew the usual level of jokes would be assumed :laughing:

Go in as a euro veteran with a mullet hair do,cut off jeans which are now shorts,euro driver clogs with real cow fur Freisian or Hereford is so last year,a six foot long chain with a wallet,no front teeth.Say you missed the Herald by two minutes and know the colour of the boat house doors and you were the second one in on the balcony.