What to do

if you get caught in one of the Revolutions Riots in London and later at other Cities?
Eyes closed and Foot down?

Only after grabbiing a new plasma TV and DVD player, :wink:

there will be more tonight and more shops will be raided

I was parked up in London for the weekend and despite being in central London about two am when I checked the news and saw that it was spreading all over the place I really seriously considered getting dressed and getting out of London. Thankfully I’m long gone now, I wouldn’t want to park anywhere in London tonight.

Having grown up in Belfast in the 70s and driven trucks around Northern Ireland for 25 odd years best advice is get out and run. I have been hi jacked twice and both times it was the usual story…park that lorry across the road and block then watch as it went up in flames…

Youd have to be a cmplete T1T head going into London with full knowledge in knowing as to what is happening.

my home town is up in flames (croydon). They have set a shop alight that has been sitting there for years which is called Reeves Corner.

They are pricks the lot of them

Thank god we don’t exist up’t north

a real shame that they set alight to reeeves. its been there donkey’s years

Everything ok now.Just,… Every Driver who didn’t go to London the last few Night got today there Job canceled.