What time can you get in?

At Peterboro in the morning, what time can you get in? The lad wants to go, so Mr Meanarse has decided to cough up!

Mal.

lol.soon as the gates open mal… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jesus Terry, Im glad you got me wise to that one! :laughing: :laughing:
Seriuosly, what time do they open… are there even gates?? :confused: I aint been for years!

Mal.

Start admitting the public around 9-00am Malc

Enjoy yourself :wink:

Cheers Davey! I’ll be off from here about 7 then. :smiley: Im going to get my missus to pay for the tickest and wont ask what they cost! gets round me being a tight mean fisted old git if I dont know, LOL!

Mal.

Of course you could turn up at 8am with 2 boxes and tell them your making a delivery LOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Davey, dont give me ideas! :laughing:

Mal.

hey mal.dont forget your seaside sarnies m8… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Terry, were taking everything mate! I heard about the prices there, weve lent a shopping trolley to carry all the food and drinks! :smiley:

Mal

mal dont forget to get your pound coin back when ya take the trolley back :wink: :laughing:

No probs Jonah!, it aint a supermarket one, its one of the “old lady” type :laughing:

Mal.

mal, i didnt think you were that old that you would need the old zimmer frame… :laughing:

Haha! I aint Terry, but I limp like a lame carthorse!, anyway, I got a big lad for pulling trollies about! :wink:

Mal.