What time can I start driving

Looks like it’s a night out on a building site in London , I’m White City , so it’s a40, North circular , then m1 , I’m assuming as you can’t go by London gateway Services before 7 am coming in ,I wont be able to leave this site before 7 am in morn , I guess if the unlikely happens and they do tip me tonight I need to be passed London gateway by 9 pm ta

Do you have a Snap account? Then you are exempt.

Who said you can’t go by london gateway? you can kick on as soon as you have had your time off !
The M1 A406 are good to go And A40 don’t have time limits as far as i’m aware and i’m think i;m right in saying if you are in a time limit your ok coming out it’s the going in is when they’ll nick you.

Dozy download the LLC map ffs, and check the exempt routes on it…

Not allowed in or out before time limits unless you have approved route or use the shortest possible route to get to a non limited road,even if it means going a longer route than normal.
The A40, however is totally unrestricted either way as are the A406 & M1 so crack on mate.

Just checked for you mate, it’s 1300 hrs Saturday before you can leave I’m afraid.

the maoster:
Just checked for you mate, it’s 1300 hrs Saturday before you can leave I’m afraid.

HA HA :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the nodding donkey:

What’s a snap account :exclamation: :sunglasses:

tango boy:
Who said you can’t go by london gateway? you can kick on as soon as you have had your time off !
The M1 A406 are good to go And A40 don’t have time limits as far as i’m aware and i’m think i;m right in saying if you are in a time limit your ok coming out it’s the going in is when they’ll nick you.

There’s signs when you come out of l/ gat saying start of some kind of charging , I was told I mustn’t pass those Serb before 7 am or company gets £600 fine, and I get to pay £100 of it , so I assumed if you were within the boundaries of the charge and started driving before 7 then you’d get a fine

F-reds:
Dozy download the LLC map ffs, and check the exempt routes on it…

That kind of thing goes above my head , that’s why I won’t pass l/g before 7 or leave Dagenham before 6.30
So it’s 7 before I pass charging signs

FLIP:
Not allowed in or out before time limits unless you have approved route or use the shortest possible route to get to a non limited road,even if it means going a longer route than normal.
The A40, however is totally unrestricted either way as are the A406 & M1 so crack on mate.[/quote
So I can leave soon as loaded in morning , ta

the maoster:

Why , I was told its 9 pm- 7 am, but not sure if emissions, congestion charge , hate this place , so much to take in , even simple signs are hard to understand

tango boy:

the maoster:

HA HA :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s not funny the planner is doing his nut , he wants the wheels moving , but told him even when I get loaded in morn not sure when I can move :sunglasses: :frowning:

Jesus im glad i dont go anywhere near London, weight limits, time limits, lez, congestion charging, suicidal cyclists :open_mouth:

dozy:

the nodding donkey:

Credit at Greggs.

the maoster:

:laughing:

dozy:
It’s not funny the planner is doing his nut … but told him even when I get loaded in morn not sure when I can move :sunglasses: :frowning:

Are you sure you’re not mixing up doing his nut with sighs of relief? They need to inform the press office in time and update the insurers.

dozy:

the nodding donkey:

All the “3 course dinner gum” and ever lasting gobstoppers you can manage. Did the oompahloomoahs not tell you about this?