What the hell is he doing?

WTF,
cant believe most of the comments. how can you try to explain this away by saying he is having a bad day or that we have all had a bad day? i have had a bad day but that may mean 2 or 3 shunts onto a bay. not pulling a bush up, pulling my number plate off, ploughing a furrow, flattening a smoking shelter and acting like a ■■■■■■ by ignoring directions from someone who can see and stretching it out to around 8 minutes. i would call him a ■■■■■■ but that would be an insult to retards, its unbelievable, new driver or not its unbelievable. you cant blame the people/drivers watching, they probably are in fear for there lives if they try to approach this halfwit. ‘drivers’ like this explain why i usually avoid admitting what my job is.

jessicas dad:
i cant believe what im reading with the posts above :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

the driver is a first class Pratt who needs to resit his test and definitely hazard perception. he was over halfway up the bloody bank and also in full view of the offices. im very surprised they did not ask him to leave his vehicle and get somebody else to do it. another point is … maybe the video is deceptive but there looked plenty of space there if he had just jackknifed round and blindsided in instead.

makes a great video for irlams/stobart and i hope they have seen it.

what a wally. :imp: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

another great ambassador for the industry.

Have to agree with you there JD. Would be suprised if he’s still in employment with them! :open_mouth:

having done around just over a year class 1 i have got myself into silly postions ,he could have blindsided in the space near the merc more room then come round on his good side, but thats how you learn i guess , first thing i would have done was ■■■■ the fella laughing with the phone and his knob head mate ! :smiling_imp:

well,at least he"s not letting “the grass grow under his feet”.HAT,COAT,TAXI… :smiley:

joemaxi:
The guy made an arse of it - fair enough!

But the thing that annoyed me was the bloody [zb] filming and laughing at the poor guy! :imp:

We have ALL made a few howlers at some time and I couldn`t think of anything worse than being filmed when trying to sort it out!

He should have drove up the bank and squashed them!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

I thought he did quite well, he’s nearly up to our standard. :laughing: :laughing:

DAFMAD:
Only watched half of it, couldn’t bear to watch any more. He’s trying to get the ■■■ end over a foot or so to miss the barrier at the back of him. Course he’s doing it all wrong, as he should start all over again and not be trying to rake the front end off the motor, it would be quicker to star over too. God knows how these types get jobs. :unamused:

Come to think of it, this may well be a good example of why it is not a good idea to bull your way into a job. Well caught out I’d say. :laughing:

Looks like Boot’s Nottingham SSC.

The 1st bay next to the Goods in office.

Its one way with plenty of room :unamused: .

God knows how he got in that mess :open_mouth: