What the hell happened?

i think all the changes over the past couple of years has spoiled the enjoyment of the sport. :wink:

V8KARLV8:
It would be better if all the cars were exactly the same like in F3000 :bulb: :bulb:

All the cars being the same is not always a good recipe, Formula Renault can be very procesional. The problem really is the other teams don’t seem to be able to compete with Ferrari, but a few year ago the dominant team was Mclaren and remeber the reign of the Williams Renault.
F3000 is in its last year, because of falling grids, it is being replaced by GP2 new chassis and more power approx 700bhp and possibily more cars.
Instead of complaining about F1 not being very exciting why not find out what on at your local track. Loads of club meets on each weekend, great racing and you can get closer to the action. Might even get asked to help out, I was asked by a team boss if I wanted to work as a truckie for them at race weekends, but had to tuen him down as I was already helping another team. If anybody is interested PM me. The team mainly races Radicals (hyabusa engined racing cars) and are based in Norfolk.

David Coulthard signed up for an agency since losing his drive at Jaguar!

He said I will drive anything as long as it is not for my old man! :stuck_out_tongue:

Jaguar, Volvo, Aston Martin, Mazda and Land Rover. all world beaters until Ford get control :frowning:

F1 is a money making scam for the poison dwarf, Ecclestone. He isnt interested in the fans or racing

Maybe Jaguar will revert back to Paul Stewart racing, Ford US never really understood F1 and without succses they wouldn’t support it. In the past Ford have done great things for grass roots racing, but they arn’t even supporting that at the moment. :frowning:

The BTCC and WRC are much better than Formula 1 anyway, so watch them instead :bulb: :bulb: :laughing: