WHAT THE FECK !

Awake at 4:45 up out of my pit (bed) at 5 kettle on large mug of coffee. Three pack lunches made buy the time the kettle goes click. Well today is the start of my class 1 training & i don’t have to be there untill 9 so the nerves are setting in why don’t know. At the age 36 this is something i have wanted to do from a very young age now in just a few hours im gonna be at wheel of a arctic truck. The feeling is quite strange but good in that im on the road to achieveing a life long goal. Since the passing of my farther at the age of 14 I’ve had more jobs than i can remember to count. Now married a proud dad myself with two gorgeous boys & a home owner my life is much pretty complete only wish my dad could see how far i’ve come & would i made him proud as i am today. So before i get all soppy i would like to say big thank you to all those that have given me a ton of support & those who haven’t well you can kiss my DIFF :open_mouth: . So if you see a blue Volvo college artic today around Essex give us toot.

All the very best with it.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck bud, nerves are a good thing, sharpens you up :slight_smile:

Think he’ll be VERY sharp then!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

RomfordRuss:
…in just a few hours im gonna be at wheel of a arctic truck.

That’s one of those really cold trucks made from ice, isn’t it? I’ve always wanted a go in one of them, you lucky sod.

Seriously though, good luck with your training and test. :smiley:

Hey Romford Russ,

Is that with Newcroft Training Services you’re doing the training?

Be good to know what they are like personally if you get a chance too send a PM or reply/diary on here.

Nerves are natural, you just have to try and harness them to your advantage…and that is the hard bit isn’t it!

Best of luck with the course and let us know how you get on as well

Positive thinking for the licence though and then the real learning begins they say… :laughing:

C