What`s your worst driving habit?

Mines always snacking at the wheel or reading del notes for the next drop, but the other worst habits i see is other drivers not indicating their intentions especially at roundabouts , that must be my worst pet hate as well as tailgating. i could go on but whats yours??
cheers,
roy…

I turn off fridge trailers when I stop for a 45 on a night as I like a bit of piece of quiet. I also film myself speeding through contraflows because it’s uber-cool and makes me feel good.

Signed,

Mike-C

Mine is eating whilst driving and driving one handed, oh! and the occaisional turn of speed :blush:

opening the door to another crap days work

hitch:
opening the door to another crap days work

Read this quickly and thought it said ‘opening the door for another crap’ thought you were one of these lay-by merchants :laughing: :laughing: sorry! :blush:

CM:
… and driving one handed, …

Please clarify that this is not so you can copy that Handbury Davies driver that was a feature of a post on here a while back. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

There aren’t enough hours in the day to start listing them. :cry:

Coffeeholic:

CM:
… and driving one handed, …

Please clarify that this is not so you can copy that Handbury Davies driver that was a feature of a post on here a while back. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Yes Neil, I can confirm it is not for that reason, thank you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dreaming on boring motorways, and waking up just after the junction I want.
Not guilty all of the time though…only when it is a reeeaaaly long way to the next one, and then it’s limited access. :unamused: :blush: :frowning:

I hate motorways :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I guess mine is having my right leg up in the middle of the truck and putting my elbow on it to rest and leaning to the left but thats what happens when you got no clutch a lazy left leg…

talking to myself cos other drivers cant hear me :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

Snooze Control:
I turn off fridge trailers when I stop for a 45 on a night as I like a bit of piece of quiet. I also film myself speeding through contraflows because it’s uber-cool and makes me feel good.

Signed,

Mike-C

Rob, you’re really boring at times. Change the record zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Rikki might ban you again. I see your ‘re branding’ as Snooze Control has won a few fans already Way to go dude!

Rikki might ban you again.

If you can prove that Snooze control is in fact a banned member posting under anither name send the proof to UKAdmin@Truck.Net . and the ban button will be clicked :wink:

Mike-C:

Snooze Control:

Signed,

Mike-C

Rikki might ban you again. I see your ‘re branding’ as Snooze Control has won a few fans already Way to go dude!

would say is nice to see you back but after you slagged me off a few times on meatheads .com i wont

Rikki-UK:

Rikki might ban you again.

If you can prove that Snooze control is in fact a banned member posting under anither name send the proof to UKAdmin@Truck.Net . and the ban button will be clicked :wink:

I never banned him in the first place. I don’t care wether he’s here or not. I can’t ,nor want to prove anything. I just post. You just run the forum !

my worst habits include

-drinking stella while on motorway,
-sticking the cruise on and catching a few zzzzzzzzzzzzzzs
-disconnecting the limiter so can keep up with the paddys

all the usually stuff really

:wink:

Speeding, an everyday occurrence for me.

Eyeballing nice young ladies when I should be keeping an eye on the road! Just a typical bloke thing really!