do I need one?

how do I get one?

how much does it cost?

any help would be great. thanks

it’s called cerificate of professional competence

fta.co.uk/trainingprospectus … c&path=cpc

this one has the prices hope you got plenty :laughing:

fta.co.uk/trainingprospectus … print=true

here’s another it gives you 3 choices from dgsa/adr/cpc…click on the heading under the truck.it also says a bit about getting a grant

friendberry.co.uk/

If you run a transport company, even owner drivers, you are required to have a CPC holder. It could be useful if you are thinking of going into Transport Management or down the Owner driver route. But you don’t need it to be a truck driver.

muckles:
If you run a transport company, even owner drivers, you are required to have a CPC holder. It could be useful if you are thinking of going into Transport Management or down the Owner driver route. But you don’t need it to be a truck driver.

to be honest mate it aint worth the hassle of getting em, unless your gonna get into transport mangement, Ive had both of em for a couple of years and they haven`t been any advantage in holding em, any decent transport Co, would put its transport line managers through the courses at cost to the Co.
Its both hard work studying for em and costly too

COMPLETE PILLOCK CERTIFICATE :laughing:

Hi

New to these forums and just planning my LGV training at this stage. I am looking at a company called Qualitas who offer free class 1 training after class 2 if you do a home study cpc. I can see I wont need this qualification but do you think it is worth it to get the free course. I am thinking it will prolong my training as they wont let you in the class 1 until you have passed the cpc. But i guess I could get my class 2 down this route jack in the cpc and opay someone else for class 1 training. any thoughts would be greatly appreciated :smiley:

if you ain’t bothered about the cpc then pay through someone else mate :laughing: