What rdc's are in kent area

Arfa job
Tesco Snodland run by Wincanton.

Have a root about around Paddock Wood as well, there are a few smaller companies in there.

I hardly think International work will suit if you cant be away from the kids overnight.

Are there not any builders merchants or bus driving jobs :stuck_out_tongue:

What about Brakes at Ashford, i know they have multi drop lorries, not to sure if there is any trunking to other Brakes sites.

BLIMEY :exclamation: :exclamation: only been away for a few days and so many replies…have taken all your suggestions on board …however there has been a slight development at whites…i will now work week 1 thurs morn to sun evening havin mon tue wed off and week 2 will be thurs morn to mon. the only problem with working till the monday is that i am being shafted with a late run home to maidstone and not gettin back into yard till nearly midnight :exclamation: , when the other drivers are gettin back into the yard at the end of their shift anywhen from 9am in the morning to early afternoon.

i have made feelings quite apparent on the late run home, so now its up to them. time to roll the dice and see what happens now :wink: :wink: me i would prefer to stay at whites but i wont be given the nasty run home all the time. so i am going to give it up till end of october and if still keep gettin maidstone on way home then another job will be imminent without a doubt.

so thanks for all these suggestions they have been noted :laughing: :laughing: hopefully i won’t have to use them as we are short of drivers, but i can see i probably will have to get in touch with one of the above :wink: :laughing: :laughing: but thanks guys anyways will keep you informed of any developments :laughing: :laughing: