What Punishment ? For These [zb]s

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-27000875

Just unbelievable, shocking violence !

The punisment will be minimally disproportionate to the crime you can guarantee that. The only time long sentences are given if you are caught stealing money from the establishment, tax fraud etc (unless you have MP after your name)

Just last week two pieces of ■■■■ from Middlesbrough aged around 19 and 20 got around 6yrs for robbing and beating to death an old war vet with his walking stick, who was on his way back from a Remembrance service.
A bullet each in the back of the neck would have been more fitting.

On a par with the James Attfield incident (the guy stabbed more than 100 times in Castle Park, Colchester)
No sane person could commit such stomach-churning acts. These vicious attackers are incurable, psychopathic maniacs. They should be strapped to a gurney and terminated. I would be more than happy to assist with the straps or even to open the taps to the intravenous lines. They are nothing but a danger and a burden to the rest of humanity.

The British are becoming the scum of Europe. I’m appalled by these stories. When I go on holiday, the only trouble makers I see are fellow Brits. Thank God we’re emigrating. :imp:

bigvern1:
The British are becoming the scum of Europe. I’m appalled by these stories. When I go on holiday, the only trouble makers I see are fellow Brits. Thank God we’re emigrating. :imp:

Where you going to?

La Belle France! :sunglasses:

Its time they stopped messing around with these vicious killers and creatures that attack people, as that moron did. Just bring back hanging and be done with them. They can’t keep saying its barbaric to hang people. If they commit a vicious crime, they should hang.

bigvern1:
La Belle France! :sunglasses:

Lucky you my wife’s parents live in Spain and we would go tomorrow if we could.