What next?

Hi folks hope you are all well. So after a lot of mix up mostly on my part I have got my provisional entitlement for my class C. Yesterday I done my theory, hazard perception and drivers cpc. So is that me ready to look at driver training or is there anything else that I need to get? Sorry if this has been asked a million times but confused lol thanks in advance
Paul

It’s worth downloading a guide to drivers hours and Tachograph regs . and taking time to read and understand the basic’s.

also you could have a look at the various digital Tacho simulators to get the basic how to use them…

There’s some good people that can offer good advice for training etc … take your time visit and ask questions on training suppliers … I think the big one is don’t use a Broker …

Good luck

Have you chosen a practical training school yet?

Make sure you steer clear of brokers. If you’re not sure if the one you’re looking at is a broker, put the name on here and you’ll soon find out.

Find at least 2 trainers and book assessments; this is the opportunity for you to assess them as well as the other way around. Remember that you are the customer so it’s your choice.

The only other route is to book on rock solid recommendation.

You might want to look at dft.gov.uk/fyn/lgv.php

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the reply [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] I have been looking at the drivers hours on the interweb and it looks like a minefield and something I need to get familiar with fast lol as for training I am based in glasgow so have a few places that have a good reputation. GTG is 5 mins away and there is a family member who’s company works with Malcolm and they would be willing to do the driver training. I have a few days off next week so it will be a good excuse to get the bike out and go and visit a few trainers and see what they have to offer.
Cheers Paul

Drivers hours

gov.uk/government/publicati … cles-in-gb

can download this as a pdf file if you wish