What music do you listen too while driving?

i just wondered ,what music people listened too while driving… when you arent too busy … my personal choice is anything and everything been an ex musician if i like it i like it from pink floyd through to classical …

Status Quo if I’m not stuck in traffic on a motorway and just about anything from Abba to the Zutons any other time.Bryan Adams and Queen are usually put on after Quo have finished.

Depends on my mood really.
I got a mixture from Kevin ‘bloody’ Wilson to Velvet underground.
Lastest addition is The Goodies

I very rarely take my own music as its a pain in the ■■■■■■ carrying it with me all the time due to not having our own trucks but i recently bought the new Robert Cray Cd twenty and have been listening to that a lot in the truck.

I dont have anything of my own in my car i just listen to the radio, i,m too lazy to fit a cd player in it, and dont have anything on tape any more.

Still the same I’m afraid, Radio 4, Pink Floyd, Cream, Led Zep, Genesis, not necessarily in that order.

usually Radio1, as it national coverage; it doesn’t matter that there are no traffic reports really as our deliveries are not time-critical and usually only 1 or 2 hits.

Having said that, I’m going to buy the new White Stripes and Foo Fighters albums when they come out, and I think the truck is the only place I’ll get time to listen to them!

bon jovi,def leopard,areosmith. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coo, ummm, you all got a couple of days…■■?

Levellers; Pink Floyd; Led Zep; Steeleye Span; Fairport; Deep Purple; Steve Earl; Gatemouth Brown; Manfred Man; Albion Band; Show Of Hands; Black Sabbath; Quo; Bert Kaempfert; Camel; The Blasters; Fleetwood Mac etc etc etc etc. :sunglasses:

And so on and so forth!!! :unamused:

If it’s what I like… Ilisten to it. :smiley:

I do play in a pick up band at Cambs Folk Fest now and again, hence the large amount of Folk music. :sunglasses:

I flit between Radio 2 -Sarah Kennedy, Terry Wogan & Jeremy Vine…& of course the traffic reports!, & Radio 4 -World Service,Womens Hour, The Archers & The afternoon play.
No one is allowed to disturb me when Im listening to the Archers or the play as I can get quite irritable! :imp:
T.■■

Just radio 2 and radio 4 (but never while womans hour is on !)

■■■■■■■ and the eminox :wink:
turbo whine is good aswell :laughing:

dave:

Try listening to a welll tuned 4-pot on throttle bodies while being given DEATH 'round Silverstone… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I’ve just come back from Mallory and had a WHALE of a time winding it up to 7.5k revs! The Ferrari 430 that came past me at 120+ sounded eaven nicer, and the SOB changed UP as he went past! B’Stard! :imp: :imp:

dave:

David thats just plain wrong :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

simon

Oh… so what do you listen to, then? They both sound nice-ish when being given it large. But I STILL say you can’t beat a well tuned race enginge, and a V8 at that.

I just KNOW I’m leaving myself open on this…