What makes the perfect full english?

For me it’s down to the bacon. Must be proper crispy bacon with none of that white crud coming out of it.

Then - 2 good meaty sossies, runny egg, mushrooms, grilled tomato, fried slice or toast to soak up the egg, black pudding.

Either strong tea or fresh orange juice to accompaniment.

Ched:
For me it’s down to the bacon. Must be proper crispy bacon with none of that white crud coming out of it.

Then - 2 good meaty sossies, runny egg, mushrooms, grilled tomato, fried slice or toast to soak up the egg, black pudding.

proper butchers bangers but I prefer nice plum toms with just a touch of juice and Worcester sauce just a splash mind

A little bit of love(by love I mean care, for any pervs) cooking it and simply not dripping in fat.

Stresshead:
A little bit of love(by love I mean care, for any pervs) cooking it and simply not dripping in fat.

The young blond bird with her ■■■■ popping out type of love ?

If so I agree if not then mine the comment above this :laughing:

Ched:

Tell us where you get this !

Otherwise, go forth & multiply TROLL.

Chas:

Ched:

Tell us where you get this !

Otherwise, go forth & multiply TROLL.

lol it really has happened although buggered if i can remember when and where.

Quality ingredients…cooked by somebody well versed with good hygiene and a knack for good timing.

Ched:

Was you so ■■■■■■ that you cannot remember when you were out & about, or are you so ■■■■■■ now that you’ve parked up, you cannot remember when you were out & about?

Either way m8, get yourself a life. Stop the drinkin when parkin.

Please seek help for your problem.

Chas:

Ched:

Was you so ■■■■■■ that you cannot remember when you were out & about, or are you so ■■■■■■ now that you’ve parked up, you cannot remember when you were out & about?

I had a good one today at Newark truck stop, although it was missing the mushrooms, as they had sold out.

Chas:

Ched:

Crikey, I only said I once had bacon that didn’t spew white stuff out of it.

I’ll go and have a coffee instead to sober up.

I was fortunate enough with a few workmates to be put up in a hotel this week, it was a tad fancy and we were even treated to Breakfast.

I had full English, but bypassed the smoked mackerel moose type thing in a glass :open_mouth: fish based drinks ain’t my cup of tea.

I’ve got a taste of the good life this week, I fancy Kedgeree tomorrow morning me thinks.

2 rashers of crispy bacon, 2 x bangers, 1 x slice of haggis, 1 x slice of black pudding, 2 x tattie scones, spoon of beans and a good round of toast!

It was only a matter of time before someone added beans to the mix :neutral_face:

That white stuff that comes out of the bacon is I think salt from the brine used in the curing process. It hasn’t been hung up long enough to dry out before slicing and packing.
No coffee required…

axletramp:
That white stuff that comes out of the bacon is I think salt from the brine used in the curing process. It hasn’t been hung up long enough to dry out before slicing and packing.
No coffee required…

I thought it was from the brine water used to up the weight of the product, I think they are allowed to inject 10% into it.

puntabrava:

axletramp:
No coffee required…

I thought it was from the brine water used to up the weight of the product, I think they are allowed to inject 10% into it.

If the bacon factory rely on the brine to increase the weight they obviously won’t want it to dry out too much before slicing and packing :bulb:

Bacon, sausage,black pudding,mushrooms,hash-browns(all grilled) runny fried egg - brown sauce & pepper on the egg - big mug o tea & two rounds of toast (white bread) :smiley:

No black pudding, how anyone can eat congealed pigs blood is beyond me but each to their own, just not on my plate thanks. At home I won’t even eat things cooked in the same oil but Im aware when out you have to accept these things.

Sausages need to be high quality, preferably herby types or something with a bit of flavour. Bacon should be crispy or at least cooked to the point that its no longer soggy and limp, a fair amount of fried mushrooms, very peppery scrambled eggs and some plum tomatoes. Very rarely have sauce as tomato or brown tends to kill the flavour of everything else, although I may put a bit of mustard on the sausages, especially on a ■■■■■■■■■■ ring, works really well.

I don’t drink coffee and only rarely drink tea, black with 2 sugars, but I wouldn’t want that with a breakfast. As you can probably tell I don’t eat breakfasts from cafes and so on very often, this is more my “ideal” that I’d cook at home.

In reality, to me breakfast is a an of Monster Khaos and a couple of slices of toast.

The Pariah:
As you can probably tell I don’t eat breakfasts from cafes and so on very often, this is more my “ideal” that I’d cook at home.

I’m hoping the roadside cafes are taking note. Sort yer bacon out!

The Pariah:
No black pudding, how anyone can eat congealed pigs blood is beyond me but each to their own, just not on my plate thanks. At home I won’t even eat things cooked in the same oil but Im aware when out you have to accept these things.

Sausages need to be high quality, preferably herby types or something with a bit of flavour. Bacon should be crispy or at least cooked to the point that its no longer soggy and limp, a fair amount of fried mushrooms, very peppery scrambled eggs and some plum tomatoes. Very rarely have sauce as tomato or brown tends to kill the flavour of everything else, although I may put a bit of mustard on the sausages, especially on a ■■■■■■■■■■ ring, works really well.

I don’t drink coffee and only rarely drink tea, black with 2 sugars, but I wouldn’t want that with a breakfast. As you can probably tell I don’t eat breakfasts from cafes and so on very often, this is more my “ideal” that I’d cook at home.

In reality, to me breakfast is a an of Monster Khaos and a couple of slices of toast.

Didn’t you forget the Halal?

Personally I think u need a big sweaty slice of haggis on the plate too…