What is youre ideal day?

Personaly, 4.5 hours driving, 45 min break, 4.5 drive again then finished. Usually only on the Continent does this happen afaik. Some people think containers are easy but sitting around waiting to load, tip and queueing/waiting for your box then having to hit the road again is a ball ache.
Whats you favourite type of day?

Hanging the keys over to the day/night person. :smiley:

Walk in,hand over black bin liner with old uniform in,and walk back out door for last time ,

Curious that your ideal day revolves around work…

Mine would involve wine and women. Just wine and women.

I made this post then edited the title. I have no idea why this thread still exists with the original title. Maybe a mod can delete this?

Coffee, ■■■, breakfast and more ■■■ :slight_smile:

people paying on time and not have to chase money in :smiling_imp: :unamused:

yesterday morning, woke up at widnes, washed tank out at Runcorn, loaded eastham and tipped stanlow, 6 hours work and home for 12 days off :smiley:

If I’m on a long haul trip I usually do 5-6 hours drive, have an hour off and then run the remaining 5-6 hours to make up my 11 hours in the US. These days though, my ideal day is any day I’m not at work.

Double decker full of heavy cages or pallets, short drive to somewhere maybe 1-1.5 hours, empty the whole lot using a tail lift, onto a nice surface with a small distance to drag the stuff, maybe 25 meters or so. Then reload with around 100-130 empty cages, just enough to nearly fill a deck or on a fixed deck decker, enough to fill the bottom deck. Back to the yard, break, have a laugh with the guys…

2nd run… Much the same as the 1st run, maybe with a bit of hand ball…

Preferably the drops would be under cover, so if it rains I don’t need to worry, somewhere a bit difficult to reverse into, some where with a toilet!!! lol Oh and maybe somewhere where there is some eye candy, nothing like checking out a few of the ■■■■ type as you’re humphing crap up and down a tail lift lol

Hopefully be between 10.5 hours (so I get paid 10) or 12.5 hours (so I get paid 12) not more than 13… and on a decent rate :stuck_out_tongue:

bazstan009:

1+ :smiley:

bazstan009:

What you going to for the other 23 hours superstud :question: :wink:

fdm:
Curious that your ideal day revolves around work…

Mine would involve wine and women. Just wine and women.

+1

bazstan009:

+2

G6Bob:
Double decker full of heavy cages or pallets, short drive to somewhere maybe 1-1.5 hours, empty the whole lot using a tail lift, onto a nice surface with a small distance to drag the stuff, maybe 25 meters or so. Then reload with around 100-130 empty cages, just enough to nearly fill a deck or on a fixed deck decker, enough to fill the bottom deck. Back to the yard, break, have a laugh with the guys…

Preferably the drops would be under cover, so if it rains I don’t need to worry, somewhere a bit difficult to reverse into, some where with a toilet!!! lol Oh and maybe somewhere where there is some eye candy, nothing like checking out a few of the ■■■■ type as you’re humphing crap up and down a tail lift lol

Hopefully be between 10.5 hours (so I get paid 10) or 12.5 hours (so I get paid 12) not more than 13… and on a decent rate :stuck_out_tongue:

wtf,bobs easily pleased if this is his ideal day :open_mouth:

Dave the Renegade:

bazstan009:

What you going to for the other 23 hours superstud :question: :wink:

23 hours and 45 minutes :sunglasses:

seth 70:

G6Bob:

wtf,bobs easily pleased if this is his ideal day :open_mouth:

Haha might aswell wish for a coffee and some ■■■ like everyone else lol

Doing ■■■■ all and being paid for it, never happens but. Usually it’s doing loads and being paid ■■■■ all for it.