What is this strange new phenomenon at the Dartford tunnels?

You know the one of no queues whatsoever and keeping a constant speed all the way from the A2 junction all the way through past the A13 junction. I ain’t been down that way for a few week so did I just catch it on a good day or have they sorted all the problems out?
I was going through at 16:10 yesterday so I would’ve thought they would be queuing as 9 times out of 10 they are but I was presently surprised. It also ment I could get my backload on from Wickford :smiley:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
You know the one of no queues whatsoever and keeping a constant speed all the way from the A2 junction all the way through past the A13 junction. I ain’t been down that way for a few week so did I just catch it on a good day or have they sorted all the problems out?
I was going through at 16:10 yesterday so I would’ve thought they would be queuing as 9 times out of 10 they are but I was presently surprised. It also ment I could get my backload on from Wickford :smiley:

Is this joke of the day ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah it’s a lot better since they finished the A13 work. Still slow for me this morning but I had to wait for a wide load ■■■■■■

There were lots of problems when it was the higher tunnel closed all night, what with double deckers being extracted and turned around… Officially, they all get fined and hit with points - but did they really?

The reason I’m suspicious now is that many of the nights when the right hand bore was closed - there was no warning gantry signs going up until AFTER the bore had been closed off, leaving those already on commit to final approach northbound - with nowhere to go on all those nights J1a offslip was closed as well…

Been sailing through the now-open right bore - non-stop since the new year rolled in…

The rumour has been made flesh. Rejoice! :stuck_out_tongue: