What is the most ideal way of posting content?

Just a question…as I find it hard to search/find and know when, where and if a subject is
discussed earlier and how content could/might be collected…I have the impression that this
website would be more effective and enjoyable when a certain structure/template (subject,
make, country, technics, economics, experiences, pictures, etc) should be followed?

Hi ,as a newbie-ish i would say “if it ant broke dont fix it”

ERF-Continental:
Just a question…as I find it hard to search/find and know when, where and if a subject is
discussed earlier and how content could/might be collected…I have the impression that this
website would be more effective and enjoyable when a certain structure/template (subject,
make, country, technics, economics, experiences, pictures, etc) should be followed?

I thought this was quite an interesting question. There are so many different categories on here that sometimes it is hard to choose the most expedient thread.

If it’s any help, what I do is this: I try to identify the most important element in what I want to say. For example - if I have a good picture of a Henley ERF, but I want to say something about its 9-speed gearbox I’d probably put it on one of the Fuller Road-Ranger threads. If I also wanted to say other things about the picture I might ALSO post it on one of the ERF threads, on the Henley thread, on the Kent Transport thread or even on four different threads. It’s really down to personal choice. It probably wouldn’t suit TNUK users to over-structure the site though. Robert :smiley: