What is the matter with

… some drivers. Parked up at Calais after picking up a tilt for the trip back down to Spain and walking across the truckpark saw a brit driver lobbing out of the window in rolled up bog roll…yes… a parcel of ■■■■ as it unravelled hitting the tarmac! The bogs were only 100metres away :confused:

Ex special forces keeping his hand in as it were, nowhere to bury the stuff so the enemy’s sniffer dogs didn’t find the hide, so lobbed it ?
Only excuse i can come up with, there are some cretins at the wheel of lorries.

On a point of interest assuming anyone is interested in the workings of minds as twisted as this sod, assuming he’s managed to catch the pony in a bit of bog roll, usually when a pony is in progress some liquid is being expressed at or around the same time, which presumably went into a bottle labelled tizer, must be a bloody contortionist when you think about it, which probably you’d rather not… :unamused:

By the way how did you know it was a Brit, did the pony have a union flag stuck in it?

Shovel + source of ignition + tossing it back at his truck = problem solved.

Probably was starting to burn

be fair…he probably just found an illegal hiding in the bunk and chipped him out…then had a turkish delight to mask the smell in the cab . :astonished: .

I’d hate to be on what you’re drinkin DD :laughing:

Juddian:
By the way how did you know it was a Brit, did the pony have a union flag stuck in it?

Well… to be fair i suppose he could have been any nationality but…Brit registered rhd truck. No company markings, maybe O/D…