What is the answer

Agency sent me today to do kerbside recycling. Which i understand doesn’t come under the tacho regs. I will be 9 hours short of my 45. Do i still have to compensate for the 9 hours with in 3 weeks if todays job doesn’t come under the regs?. I will be back to my normal long distance on monday. Thanks.

tortoise:
Agency sent me today to do kerbside recycling. Which i understand doesn’t come under the tacho regs. I will be 9 hours short of my 45. Do i still have to compensate for the 9 hours with in 3 weeks if todays job doesn’t come under the regs?. I will be back to my normal long distance on monday. Thanks.

whether Kerbside recycling comes under the regs or not ( I would need to look it up as I’m not sure) but assuming it is exempt , it won’t count as rest but other work so you would still need to compensate the 9 hours

Thats true . Hadn’t thought of it like that. Would compensate anyway . Just to be on the safe side.

Ive been told that recycling is covered by the regs, end waste is not. :question: :confused: