What is classed as WTD here

the usual job is not driving under EU regs but person does 12 hour shifts

Mon to Thu 12 hour shifts usual job - tacho card shows start & finish times for each day as Fri is LGV work for agency
Fri 13 hour LGV shift with 1 hour break - rest is mix of driving & other work

How much of this is classed as WTD :question: :question:

For WTD rules can you do this - work 6 hours have 15 min break then work another 3 hours and have 15 min break then work 1 hour - finish shift :question: :question:

ROG:
the usual job is not driving under EU regs but person does 12 hour shifts

Mon to Thu 12 hour shifts usual job - tacho card shows start & finish times for each day as Fri is LGV work for agency
Fri 13 hour LGV shift with 1 hour break - rest is mix of driving & other work

How much of this is classed as WTD :question: :question:

Just the Friday work. Work for another employer, non driving under EU rules, does not count as working time for the WTD as it applies to mobile workers.

ROG:
For WTD rules can you do this - work 6 hours have 15 min break then work another 3 hours and have 15 min break then work 1 hour - finish shift :question: :question:

No, because that is a shift of more than 9 hours and therefore a break, or breaks totalling 45 minutes are required. The requirements are for total break of 30 minutes for shifts of between 6 and 9 hours, 45 minutes for shifts in excess of 9 hours. In the scenario above it would meet the WTD requirements if he took 30 minutes instead of 15 at the second break, or indeed at the first. Alternatively, he could also take a bit longer for each of the breaks, say 20 minutes and 25 minutes instead of 2x15.

Err, did I not already answer this sort of question for you in THIS THREAD on the 15th of June, when you replied it was clear to you now? :open_mouth: :unamused: :open_mouth: :unamused: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Err, did I not already answer this sort of question for you in THIS THREAD on the 15th of June, when you replied it was clear to you now?

I was OK with the 6 hour rule but not the 9 hour one and I was not quite sure if the break could be taken at the 6 hour point - BUT I AM NOW - thanks coffee :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: