what i drive

what i drive at the mo an 1988 :blush: :blush: 1998 even daf cf75

and my moffett

reg is j7rvr if ya see me give me a wave

Nice pics, i see that you wont have any hold ups from FLT drivers at your deliverys

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

nice motor and the pictures are good.

:open_mouth: :smiley: :confused: Very nice condition for a 1988. :wink: Is it really a 1988 ■■

DAFMAD:
:shock: :smiley: :confused: Very nice condition for a 1988. :wink: Is it really a 1988 ■■

As it’s a CF, I’ll read as “1998” :wink:

Nice set up how does it handle with the forklift hanging out the back?

Is the Monty easy to use? I have always been put off them as they look complicated.

The Biker:
Nice set up how does it handle with the forklift hanging out the back?

i dont really notice it, i just wish there was a camera on the back as you cannot see it in your mirrors and sone of the drops i get in housing estates ect it would be a god send and if i know befor hand that i dont need it then i leave it at base as 2.5 tonne hanging on the back uses the juice :laughing: :laughing:

quote=“The Biker”]Is the Monty easy to use? I have always been put off them as they look complicated.
[/quote]

they are quiet easy to use :laughing: i had a 3 day course they are a good bit of kit as they go 4 ways(good for tight gates ect) its like owt else i spose practice makes nearly perfect :blush: :blush: :laughing: :wink: :laughing:

killsville:

DAFMAD:
:shock: :smiley: :confused: Very nice condition for a 1988. :wink: Is it really a 1988 ■■

As it’s a CF, I’ll read as “1998” :wink:

it is 1998 blond moment i think lol

shaun:
i dont really notice it, i just wish there was a camera on the back as you cannot see it in your mirrors and sone of the drops i get in housing estates ect it would be a god send and if i know befor hand that i dont need it then i leave it at base as 2.5 tonne hanging on the back uses the juice :laughing: :laughing:

they are quiet easy to use :laughing: i had a 3 day course they are a good bit of kit as they go 4 ways(good for tight gates ect) its like owt else i spose practice makes nearly perfect :blush: :blush: :laughing: :wink: :laughing:

Couldn’t you park up on the main road and get round to the drops in the housing estates with just the mounty?

:wink:

Andyroo:

shaun:

Couldn’t you park up on the main road and get round to the drops in the housing estates with just the mounty?

:wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice Truck shaun :smiley: