What have you learned this week?

Rog wrote
“That I hate shopping for clothes to wear Mad for my daughters’ wedding Very Happy in 5 weeks time - wish I could go in a pair of trackies and a T-shirt Shocked Laughing”

If your daughter and future hubby were to naturist…End of problem :laughing:

I learnt that when the operations manager is about then the rest of the office staff will do anything to ■■■■ up to him including telling untrue tales about you when your back is turned.
Somerfield Lea Green office staff are having a sale on soon they are selling there own mothers to please a manager!

I had great fun learning how to reverse a dustbin wagon down tight closes in liverpool

G8YMW:
Rog wrote
“That I hate shopping for clothes to wear Mad for my daughters’ wedding Very Happy in 5 weeks time - wish I could go in a pair of trackies and a T-shirt Shocked Laughing”

If your daughter and future hubby were to naturist…End of problem :laughing:

Bit cold this time of year :laughing:

i learnt no-one on here learnt anything they didnt already know :exclamation:

I learn’t that if you are not completely happy with your job, a quiet chat with your planner can result in a solution rather than chucking your toys out of the pram and walking out of the job.

I have also learn’t that sometimes you need to comprimise to get the solution you want.
eg

I want of locals

give us a couple of weeks to start the new guy then you can come off locals

OK

jonboy:

hammer:

1. Robert Green is England’s best keeper by a mile. :sunglasses:
  2. Nobby Solano is paid more in a week than I make in a year and CANNOT HEAD A BLOODY FOOTBALL. :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:
    :blush: :blush: :open_mouth:

and long may that continue at least for a couple of weeks :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t count on it sheep boy! I’ll be there Nov10th…we’ll be the ones making the noise behind one of the goal at Snide Park! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

not to drive half-way around the M25 with the tail-gate down :blush: not the kind of attention seeking i really crave! :laughing:

I learnt never to take the Mrs and Little’un on an easy sunday run that shouldnt take more than 5 hours ish.

I more or less talked her into it to be perfectly honest, saying “come on, it’ll be nice to spend the day together, its a doddle of a run”

Famous last words.

The trip was to Heysham docks and back, a nice easy trailer swap…that was until everyman and his wife decided they absolutely had to use the M6 yesterday afternoon/evening to get their goodies home after a day spent shopping etc.

Ruddy motorway was chocker from j33 right the way down to j17.

Ended up taking 7 hours and that was with coming off at j21 and running down the A50 through Knutsford and Holmes Chapel etc.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: