What have I let myself in for?

Lady ‘V’ has decided that we are going on a diet, so we’ve been in Bloody Stainsburys since 12.00 (it’s 13.30 now [emoji22]) she’s buying about £200 worth of shopping (to last the week [emoji33]) Steaks, Salmon, Advocados, Sun dried tomatoes etc, all the expensive stuff [emoji386]

I’ve given up & I’m now sitting in the Drivers Room/Cafe, she’s onto the second trolley [emoji57]

All in all, including last Friday when I did Stainsburys Crick TWICE, I’ve must have spent about 15 hours in this Bloody Shop this weekend.
I must have been Really Really Bad in a former life to receive this punishment.

I’ve even agreed to give up the Cider & Whisky for a month !!! [emoji481][emoji22]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just think of that fit slender ■■■■ bod you’ll be making love to mate…

And then wake up as that was 20 years ago and it ain’t coming back! :laughing:

2 hours 15 minutes in that Bleeding place [emoji22]

£178.18 [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]
(for 1 weeks shopping [emoji57])

I was under the impression that if you wanted to lose weight you ate less not more. But what do I know :unamused: :smiley: :smiley:

martinviking:
2 hours 15 minutes in that Bleeding place [emoji22]

£178.18 [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]
(for 1 weeks shopping [emoji57])

christ i spend about half that to fill my freezer cupboards and fridge and that lasts me 6-7 weeks!

knight2:
I was under the impression that if you wanted to lose weight you ate less not more. But what do I know :unamused: :smiley: :smiley:

That’s what I thought [emoji57]
But she’s got her head around this new diet (another one [emoji57]) & she decided to basically restock the kitchen, to be fair around £50 was spent on a kettle & other bits n pieces, but the other £120+ was purely food for this new diet, including 5 bags of Fresh Spinach.
Yes FIVE !
WTF ! I’m not Bloody Popeye ! [emoji12]

martinviking:

knight2:

That’s what I thought [emoji57]
But she’s got her head around this new diet (another one [emoji57]) & she decided to basically restock the kitchen, to be fair around £50 was spent on a kettle & other bits n pieces, but the other £120+ was purely food for this new diet, including 5 bags of Fresh Spinach.
Yes FIVE !
WTF ! I’m not Bloody Popeye ! [emoji12]

No but you might be by the end of the week :smiley: :smiley:

Could you not get her indoors a job lugging cylinders about?

What are you moaning at? You’ve lost 178 pounds already. Another week & you’ll be positively skeletal.
I’ve been eating nowt but Special K for 2 months now, & I still haven’t got the promised beach ready body!

Fat Controller:
What are you moaning at? You’ve lost 178 pounds already. Another week & you’ll be positively skeletal.
I’ve been eating nowt but Special K for 2 months now, & I still haven’t got the promised beach ready body!

Lol, won’t be Skeletal yet awhile, but I’m actually enjoying this diet, haven’t had any pies, choccys, chips or any Goodies all week, instead we’ve been eating 3 meals a day, lots of protein/Meat/Chicken/Eggs (& Spinach Leaves [emoji57]) & Gallons of Water, if there’s a ■■■■■■■ Category in the Olympics, I’d win Gold [emoji98][emoji98][emoji98]
I’m even loosing Lbs as well as £s.

This is the 1st week on the Joe Wicks Body Coach Diet & we’re adjusting some of the recipes for next week, to make it a bit quicker to prepare. I even left some of my dinner tonight, a first in Viking History, because my stomach has shrunk over the last 5 days.

martinviking:
I’m actually enjoying this diet

Bollox! :laughing:

martinviking:
my stomach has shrunk over the last 5 days.

How about your balls? :wink:

Evil8Beezle:

martinviking:
I’m actually enjoying this diet

Bollox! :laughing:

martinviking:
my stomach has shrunk over the last 5 days.

How about your balls? :wink:

Balls are still the same Beezie, but hopefully I’ll be able to look down to see Little ‘V’ again, soon. [emoji6]

Lady ‘V’ just informed me that Cider has less sugar than Coke, so as I was gonna have a little holiday from the diet & have a Coke tonight, I might just say hello to Henry W a couple of times. [emoji106]

martinviking:
Lady ‘V’ just informed me that Cider has less sugar than Coke, so as I was gonna have a little holiday from the diet & have a Coke tonight, I might just say hello to Henry W a couple of times. [emoji106]

LOL, that’s great news! I’m on the Old Rosie diet and didn’t know it! :open_mouth:

I’d say something like say hello to little V for me, but that just sounds weird! :laughing:

And to be fair, I’m jealous that you’re not struggling with the diet, I bloody would be…
Best of luck pal!

Ok, quick update, 2 weeks in & I’ve lost 1/2 a stone, might be due to having a haircut though & I clipped my Toe Nails [emoji6].

Still keeping off the goodies & eating 3 meals a day. (& Spinach [emoji57])

3 weeks in & I’ve lost an impressive 12 & a half lbs,
That’s equivalent to this lot -

[emoji15]
Hey ho, only about another 4 stone to go. [emoji57]

Mmmmmmm, Mushy peas! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done pal, glad you’re not finding it too traumatic…

Why don’t you reward yourself with a nice Doner Kebab! :laughing:

Doing well there shag, don’t think of it as a diet just how things are now. It’s took me 6 months to lose half a stone but that’s just by cutting out the crap and tantric ■■■■■■■■■■■■.

Now looking at doing some increased cardio work by giving the wife a longer headstart when chasing after her for coitus.

Cheers Guys, we’re doing the Body Coach Diet/way of eating & enjoying it, Lady ‘V’ has stopped nagging me when I fall off the wagon every now & again, it makes all the difference because the more she nags the more I eat & drink [emoji57]