What happened to my post?

As we all know Eastern Europeans play a big part in our transport industry and I was merely asking whether you were rascist or not, I didn’t want any comments so where’s the post gone.
Could I have been notified of an impending ban ?

Some ■■■■-ant complained it was drivel and asked for it to be deleted “because it has nothing to do with driving” or some such bollix. try putting it in Bullies Bar…

The Sarge:
Some ■■■■-ant complained it was drivel and asked for it to be deleted “because it has nothing to do with driving” or some such bollix. try putting it in Bullies Bar…

I did think about that but went for more impact ? Thought I’d get an anonymous honest opinion on what we all thought.

I knew that it wouldnt last long.There was nothing offensive posted last time I looked.

alamcculloch:
I knew that it wouldnt last long.There was nothing offensive posted last time I looked.

Just annoyed it went into cyber space without any prior warning.

The Sarge:

For what it matters, which is very little, I’m very racist, and tbh, I have a great dislike of keyboard warrior [zb]s such as yourself :unamused: .

The point, however, remains, that “Are you racist?” has nothing whatsoever to do with driving.

If you don’t like it, keep off the internet…

threewheelsonmywagon:

The Sarge:

For what it matters, which is very little, I’m very racist, and tbh, I have a great dislike of keyboard warrior ■■■■■■■■■■ such as yourself :unamused: .

The point, however, remains, that “Are you racist?” has nothing whatsoever to do with driving.

See you at the next KKK meeting :sunglasses:

bald bloke:

alamcculloch:

Just annoyed it went into cyber space without any prior warning.

Sometimes posts get lost in the ether if posting via mobile so cool your jets until you’re sure you’ve been censored.

It was reported and it was removed.

TBH that kind of post has no place on TruckNet. I am sure there are other web forums
were that kind of question will be tolerated. TruckNet is not one of them.

threewheelsonmywagon:

The Sarge:

For what it matters, which is very little, I’m very racist, and tbh, I have a great dislike of keyboard warrior ■■■■■■■■■■ such as yourself :unamused: .

The opinion you hold on me means nothing to me. It did seem a pointless complaint, and I said so. Have a nice white life.

The Sarge:

threewheelsonmywagon:

The Sarge:

The opinion you hold on me means nothing to me. It did seem a pointless complaint, and I said so. Have a nice white life.

Is this Threewheells guy that does not like keyboard warriors the same guy who had an uncalled for hostile beligerent pop at me a couple of weeks ago as a response to a non offensive post of mine?? Surely not :unamused:

This one?

image.jpg

Colingl:
It was reported and it was removed.

TBH that kind of post has no place on TruckNet. I am sure there are other web forums
were that kind of question will be tolerated. TruckNet is not one of them.

As I recall, the question asked was “Are you racist?”. Listening to the BBC today, most news bulletins have been carrying the story of the British Social Attitudes survey where people were asked “Are you racist?”

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27608252

You would think that if the question can be discussed by the BBC, that it could be discussed on TruckNet.

Unfortunately, TruckNet is riddled with NetKKKops who have the most incredible sensitivities, and when one of them asks a moderator to jump, the answer is invariably “how high?” :stuck_out_tongue:

^^^^^^this^^^^^

Forum guidelines:
TruckNet UK is a forum for discussing the transport industry overall and truck driving in particular- all discussions/interaction should be based on that. We have a singular forum for non truck driving discussion (Bully’s bar). From the date of posting all content that is not on topic will be removed.

If you want to discuss your ■■■■■■ exploits, your kinship or otherwise with other nationalities, the art of DIY or any other subject there are other forums out there that cater for this… sign up and use them, TruckNet UK is not Facebook and a free for all… it is transport focused. - keep it on topic or it will be removed.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I’m not racist. I hate everybody equally. Except the French

Tipper Tom:

There’s a special hate you have reserved for them

Indeed

Tipper Tom:

That’s discrimination :wink:

It’s honesty