What goes around comes around

First of all may I say that this isn’t a pop at cyclists !

Just over a year ago my teenage son was on his way home when he was knocked down by a cyclist on a pelican crossing outside his school and suffered a few minor injuries. The lycra clad cyclist aged in his 30’s was apparently quite agressive and made threats toward my son due to the damage of his expensive racing bicycle, demanding the damage was paid for. Luckily one of the school teachers interviened after witnessing this rather obnoxious individuals behaviour, it was reported but nothing was ever done about it.

My main concern when I’d got home was that my lad was okay and despite my initial anger the incident was soon forgotten about.

Anyway, I was flicking through the local paper the other week and guess who’s been knocked off his bicycle by a bus ■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

(No, he wasn’t squashed under the buses wheels, just minor injuries !!!) :laughing:

As it says on the tin :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Sounds like he got what was coming lol like it, hope the bus told him its claiming damages :smiley:

Karma, nice when bullies get their come uppance.

Funny how its always the lycra weirdos, tights too tight round the nether regions.

The lorry driver side of me recognises that we have a problem with cyclists.

However, I could never find joy or amusement in the misfortune of another human being.

So your Son is now a bus driver. :wink:

Dave the Renegade:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dave the Renegade:

The wheels on the bus go squish squish squish :wink:

Dave the Renegade:

Lmaoooo

tango boy:

The wheels on the bus go squish squish squish :wink:

There are tears rolling down my face
ROFLMAO :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(I’m a cyclist too!)

Chas:
However, I could never find joy or amusement in the misfortune of another human being.

I dunno. If that individual had done harm to my own, I could quite easily. Maybe not a good thing, but there you are.

Dave the Renegade:

Quality. :laughing:

Ken.

Chas:
The lorry driver side of me recognises that we have a problem with cyclists.

I agree, nothing nice about finding amusement in someone else’s misfortune.

However, if someone wants to act that way towards my kids then that’s different :imp:

it might be worth dropping a line to the manager of the bus company and telling him your story. The cyclist may be claiming/charging against the company/driver. Evidence of previous cyclist incompetence might help the bus driver

Euro:
it might be worth dropping a line to the manager of the bus company and telling him your story. The cyclist may be claiming/charging against the company/driver. Evidence of previous cyclist incompetence might help the bus driver

99% chance the bus is CCTV’d up to the hit, so if he was riding like the Toole he sounds like, it could be being commentated on by Harry Hill in the near future :smiley:

Euro:

Quite.

Shows he’s a knob if he’s gobbing off at a kid even if it was his fault (not saying it was).

Just re read it & you say he was on a pelican crossing so the cyclist hasn’t a leg to stand on.

Hahahahahaha, had similar done to my wife last year by one in London whilst walking to work. Luckily a hoodie got involved and told the cyclist to zbing do one and the did sharpish! Her words not mine!!! :laughing:

It seems like, this man needs to learn how to ride on two wheels, before he upgrades to more. Or perhaps that’s why he is still only on two wheels to this day! :question: :exclamation: :question:

Perhaps he should take himself off the two wheels for a while. As next time he might not be so lucky and may become literally one with the tarmac :smiling_imp:

P.S I do have the privledge of hanging around some serious cyclists who are friends and they even admit the have a lot of knobs in their fraternity, a bit like we do behind closed doors. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Glad your son wasn’t badly hurt though that’s the main thing!

C

Quinny:

Dave the Renegade:

Quality. :laughing:

Ken.

+1 :smiley:

Euro:

you must do that . an ex sis in-law of mine thru herself under a bus (slow speed) just to get compo . she got 3000