What exactly do the mods do on this site?

Ridiculous…

Pamy6226 has managed a total of 9 spam posts spanning a 48 hr period and nothing has been done about it. I have seen a total of 5 different moderators and 2 site admins online during this period. What is the point of having mods and admins if none of them [zb] do anything? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :angry:

All the posts are in the “For Sale or Swap” forum where for some reason there’s no button for reporting the post.

Why is there no “report post” button in that forum ?

tachograph:
All the posts are in the “For Sale or Swap” forum where for some reason there’s no button for reporting the post.

My thoughts exactly!!

Is this spammer clever or just lucky??

Do what I do and PM Rikki

The Biker:
Do what I do and PM Rikki

Waste of time. Have PM’d Rikki in the past and it takes him an average of 1 week to reply because he’s always in the pub or too ■■■■■■ to read the screen.

Well, I can report that he’s not in the pub today, he’s decorating and has had to unplug the internet to do it :wink: :smiley:

Pat

bloodoodle:
Well, I can report that he’s not in the pub today, he’s decorating and has had to unplug the internet to do it :wink: :smiley:

Pat

But he has had a helper :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: not sure if same dress code as last week :wink:

Rob K:
Ridiculous…

Pamy6226 has managed a total of 9 spam posts spanning a 48 hr period and nothing has been done about it. I have seen a total of 5 different moderators and 2 site admins online during this period. What is the point of having mods and admins if none of them [zb] do anything? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :angry:

Maybe time for some " new faces " or a change around :question: :question:

tachograph:

hmmmm, I can see one , must be a glitch in the set up !

and to answer the original question, I go to work for up to 15 hours a day :wink:

but I can’t see any spam posts in the for sale forum :confused: :confused: :confused:

Denis F:

tachograph:

and to answer the original question, I go to work for up to 15 hours a day :wink:

but I can’t see any spam posts in the for sale forum :confused: :confused: :confused:

and just to add, if you see any spam and can’t see the report button, send me a pm, I’m here most nights and weekends :wink:

Denis F:

Denis F:

tachograph:

and just to add, if you see any spam and can’t see the report button, send me a pm, I’m here most nights and weekends :wink:

I don’t have a report button and I have tried to report the chinese spammers before. And I am here about 18 hours per day :blush: The rest of the time I am in the pub :wink:

Rob K:
Ridiculous…

It’s very rare for me to look in more than 5 of the public forums - Legal, PDF, Euro, Newbies and Bully’s in that order - so unless the spam is in one of those I probably won’t see it. Apart from briefly on Wednesday evening with a dodgy ‘borrowed’ Wi-Fi connection I haven’t been online since Tuesday so again more likely to miss it than see it in that time.

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:
Ridiculous…

It’s very rare for me to look in more than 5 of the public forums - Legal, PDF, Euro, Newbies and Bully’s in that order - so unless the spam is in one of those I probably won’t see it. Apart from briefly on Wednesday evening with a dodgy ‘borrowed’ Wi-Fi connection I haven’t been online since Tuesday so again more likely to miss it than see it in that time.

You have said before that you use the ‘view new posts since last visit’ button so you have no excuse to have not seen them. Pwned! :grimacing:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:
Ridiculous…

You have said before that you use the ‘view new posts since last visit’ button so you have no excuse to have not seen them. Pwned! :grimacing:

I haven’t used the view new posts button for a long time Rob, probably since I ceased being an Admin and didn’t need to see all the posts. It returns too many posts I’m not interested in such as those from the Old Timers, Picture, OD’s and Health forums and takes longer to find the stuff I want to read. These days I go to the index page and just check the forums listed above + The Mods Forum as it’s quicker. I only look in the other forums if I have time to spare and the board is a bit quiet.

If I said I used it more recently than that I was lying, remember at least 50% of what I post is lies and ■■■■■■■■.

Coffeeholic:
remember at least 50% of what I post is lies and ■■■■■■■■.

You’ve shocked me there Neil :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

I thought it was only 45% :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :wink:

tachograph:

Coffeeholic:
remember at least 50% of what I post is lies and ■■■■■■■■.

You’ve shocked me there Neil :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

I thought it was only 45% :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :wink:

It used to be but I have upped it in the last year or so.

Denis F:

tachograph:

[/quote]

Be assured they were there.I saw them-they have now however disappeared without trace,A fellow mod or Admin maybe??

Listen to the Who or the Small faces on the record player, put the ole mohair suit on, then off to the dance hall for a punch up with the rockers?

Sir +:

Denis F:

tachograph:

[/quote]

Be assured they were there.I saw them-they have now however disappeared without trace,A fellow mod or Admin maybe??

There have been several from latex necessarials to flimsy food mixers