What does your signature mean?

Strange I know, but we have a what does your username mean, and there are some signatures that I would like to know the meaning behind!

If you can put your Trucknet signature in this thread then the meaning behind it(as if you don’t put it here and change it, then it won’t make sense to my little head!!)

Your starter for ten:

Old, but not as old as Gogs but neither of us are as old as dth, he’s a right old ■■■■■■■

C+E,C,C1+E,C1,B+E,B
ADR Classes 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3 , 4.1 , 4.2, 4.3 , 5.1, 5.2 , 6.1, 6.2 , 8 , 9

You’re a knight of the road, I’m just a knight of the M1 j15a- j11

First bit is because Gogzy used to say he had his license categories and was only 23, and mine used to be I had them all and was 22, sibling rivalry, without being related! And that has now changed as we’re both getting old but neither of us are as old as dog the hunter who is ancient now!!

Next bit is the license categories I have and ADR categories I hold.

The last bit is something I once said to Lee G, as he is all over the country with his job (as most lorry drivers are) and all I used to do was go from Northampton to Luton and back hence j15a to j11 :exclamation: :exclamation:

Over to you guys

mines is just a ■■■■■■■■ of something i was accused of, and that me and globby take the ■■■■ out of

the first part is me :grimacing: . the second part of mine is what i think best describes the average TM :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Mines is a picture of Marvin Andrews on helicopter sunday. He coined the phrase keep believing, he believed in miracles and miracles happened on that day. I’m a glass half full kinda guy and i like the cut of his jib :wink:

Plus it has an added bonus of annoying any tims on here :laughing:

I like this cos it’s yellow and waving like a simpleton - just like someone I saw in the mirror :wink:

Direct link to the TIPS thread & what I do for the charity I work for (unpaid)

Driver CPC hotline 0191 201 8112 (M-F 9-5)

So you lot can call them direct with difficult Dcpc questions :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this bit below looks like that lot but all in one place :unamused:

without all the faffing around trying to get it in the main part, it pretty much speaks for itself really

the first one was a direct quote from my internet stalker about one of his own trucks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the second is a direct quote from another member about the arrogant “look at me” attitudes shown by the majority of drivers of that particular make of truck :unamused:

sums up my time at TransAm, one of my top Motorhead songs as well, it will stay my sig until i can be bothered to change it…

kindle530:
sums up my time at TransAm, one of my top Motorhead songs as well, it will stay my sig until i can be bothered to change it…

kindle ive never paid attention to your avatar…until now LOL

its a brilliant record mate, video is crap, but its the only one i found that shows the lyrics!

kindle530:
its a brilliant record mate, video is crap, but its the only one i found that shows the lyrics!

no no i meant ur avatar picture lol

garnerlives:
Strange I know, but we have a what does your username mean,

My username is my old CB ‘handle’ from the late 70s.

garnerlives:
and there are some signatures that I would like to know the meaning behind!

Now then, I can understand how my sig might cause some confusion… :wink:
Let’s just say that it does exactly what it says on the can. :grimacing:

:smiley: In the spirit of Bully’s, I can see that I’m needed here… :laughing: :laughing:

garnerlives:
… and ADR categories I hold.

ADR Classes 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3 , 4.1 , 4.2, 4.3 , 5.1, 5.2 , 6.1, 6.2 , 8 , 9

Come on Jon, make up your mind… what you’ve listed are actually ‘subdivisions’ mate. :laughing: :wink: :grimacing:

:open_mouth: I’m sure you can remember that there are 9 CLASSES of dangerous goods, but you’ve somehow managed to list THIRTEEN when you actually hold SEVEN. :open_mouth:
:bulb: You can’t count a subdivision as a Class. :wink:
Eg, you can’t hold 2.1 without 2.2 and 2.3, so why not just write a ‘2’ cos that covers all gases?
Likewise with classes 4, 5 and 6.

:bulb: If I did that with Class 1, I’d have to write all 35 possibilities starting with 1.1A and ending with 1.6N just to cover one Class :open_mouth:

Mines an easy one…Just a straight quote from one of the best war films ever made…Kelly’s Heroes :slight_smile:

Mine which is :-
" "

Just means I dont have an imagination :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Simple really I’m from Cornwall, gods own county (Cornwall is full of saints…St Agnes, St Ives, St Eval, St Just etc)

Since cornwall is only bordered by Devon (and water if you want to be pedantic) then the only way in is thru devon

so If you want to get to heaven (gods own county) you’ve gotta drive thru Devon