What does your signature mean

ok weve had what does ur username and bluetooth name mean so heres another one

what does ur sig mean or why is ur sig what it is

bonus points for the meber who posts a vid of mine

for the bonus points http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FCARADb9asE

mine just means I NEED A JOB ASAP. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley:

Mine does exactly what it says on the can, but I do know some other stuff too. :grimacing:

Mine refers to my job, its not a great video by a long way, but one of only 2 that i could find on you-tube that shows the words with the song. And it is one of my favourite Motorhead songs (and it was before i started this job as well)

Mine is just a pic of our roadferry trailers that went 90degrees when the boat sunk off Blackpool :s

mine is just what it says keep on trucking :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

scottishcruiser:
Mine is just a pic of our roadferry trailers that went 90degrees when the boat sunk off Blackpool :s

Is that boat still on the beach

at least this one didn’t fall over :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cargolaw.com/2006nightmare_apl_panama.html

scroll down the page to see the pics, tehre are 4 pages to this story :laughing:

It says:

“Romans go home” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG
Mine has my name so I can remember it :confused:

It also has a waving man because I didn’t think site admin would let me have one who was giving the ‘V’ sign :laughing:

LGV TRAINING TIPS
The LGV training tips bit is a link for Newbies so they can go away and amuse themselves for ages :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

UNEMPLOYED LGV INSTRUCTOR
The LGV instructor bit reminds me of what I am supposed to be doing but can’t :cry: :cry:

IAM SENIOR OBSERVER (Advanced Driving)
The Advanced driving bit is the happy bit because I am still doing that :slight_smile: but it is voluntary so I don’t get paid :frowning:

I was going to put ‘SITE NUMPTY’ but I have used up all the allowable character spaces :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Mon mam cymru - Anglesey mother of Wales :slight_smile:

Mine’s what it says. :slight_smile:

Mine comes from one of my favourite comedians, Bill Hicks, who died in '93 at the age of 32. :cry:

He used to sign off with the following piece of prose (it never made any sense when I first heard it but over time and with some eye opening experiences under my belt it’s become a bit of a motto) :

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration
and we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively.
There’s no such thing as death, life is only a dream
and we are the immagination of ourselves.

mine means im a childish git!

Inselaffe:
It says:

No, it doesn’t. :wink:

i chose my sig because when we come on trucknet we all whinge and moan about driving for a living but deep down we do the job because we love it.

Mine means I love getting peoples backs up :sunglasses:

Denis F:

Inselaffe:
It says:

Is this a 5-minute argument, or the full half-hour?? :grimacing:

dieseldave:

Denis F:

Inselaffe:
It says:

Is this a 5-minute argument, or the full half-hour?? :grimacing:

I didn’t expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: