What does this mean

900-1050 pw ( standard paye plus holidays )
Or
900-1250 pw ( ( paye rolled up including holiday & additional to cover deductions )
I think I get the holidays parts of pay , first one is normal holiday pay , 2 nd rolled up ?
But what is ( + additional to cover deductions) ? , and which is the best option , ta

dozy:
Or
900-1250 pw ( ( paye rolled up including holiday & additional to cover deductions )
I think I get the holidays parts of pay , first one is normal holiday pay , 2 nd rolled up ?
But what is ( + additional to cover deductions) ? , and which is the best option , ta

The best option for you mucker is to give it a rest ffs

It means that the Donkey isn’t going to relinquish his membership of the exclusive members only club of this parish, any time soon.

Is this “Riddle me this” night?

“Rolled up holiday pay” - isn’t supposed to be allowed any more, so if I see that mentioned in an advert - I’ll disgregard the advert, and scroll/click onto the next one - same as I would for any ad that says “Umbrella” in it.

If you don’t understand it don’t sign up to it.

Dozy just go for straight forward PAYE, no umbrella companies, no rolling up holiday pay.

dozy:
Or

The holidsy pay on £1050 would be £126.75, so at a guess, the other £74 is to pay the umbrella costs.

Conor:
If you don’t understand it don’t sign up to it.

Dozy just go for straight forward PAYE, no umbrella companies, no rolling up holiday pay.

I’ll go for option 1 then Connor , thank you very much for the advice its much appreciated as always

LazyDriver:

dozy:
Or

The holidsy pay on £1050 would be £126.75, so at a guess, the other £74 is to pay the umbrella costs.

Thank you , I’m following Connors advice & going for option 1

dozy:

LazyDriver:

dozy:
Or

Thank you , I’m following Connors advice & going for option 1

Good choice, I think the umbrella costs would be more than that allowed, so you’d end up with less.